BTS having a crush on you while also in the same class [reaction]

Here is a longer one, I love this own so much just cause it's so cute!! I'm posting two reactions tonight jut incase I don't post in a while. If you have any requests either reactions or scenarios PLEASE PLEASE ASK!

Jin: Jin will have a friendly approach (though most likely going to get friend zoned) he will do whatever you ask.

Suga/Yoongi: He basically ignored you. (Even though everyone knows he likes you) he will play it cool like he doesn't care around you but let's be honest, bts (pun intended) he will fangirl over you like the little puppy he is.

Jhope/hoseok: no holding back with him. Everyone knows he likes you, he always get so jumpy and excited around you. Even though it could get annoying and embarrassing, it was cute.

Rap monster/Namjoon: he is like an older brother to you. He will walk you home and help you with your homework. Hell, he'll walk you to the nurses office. He takes everyone chance he can to be with you and will deal with anyone who wastes it.

Jimin: Jimin is always so shy but will talk to you none the less. He always looks so flushed when talking to you and it was the cutest thing you would have ever seen.

V/Taehyung: he would be the type to make fun of you, tease you and pick on you. It annoyed you when he did that but even more when he would leave sweets and sometimes milk for you and play it off like it wasn't him who left it for you.

Jungkook: AWW THIS KID! The rest of BTS would be pushing him to talk to you, he would get so flustered and stutter a lot when talking to you at first. He's not very good with girls especially pretty ones.