[warewolf AU] Jimin x idol!reader pt 1 (fluff/angust)

Hello~ sorry it's been long but school is mean so... I'm going to try post more, please request, I'm running out of ideas TT _ TT anyway, this one I felt was too long so I put it in parts. (The second part is crap I'm sorry) if maybe people like it I will make a part three. This story moves pretty fast so good luck haha.

*WARNING* unedited work + trigger warning
Inspire by Kpop-preferencesxtexts (tumblr)
Werewolf AU Jimin X idol!reader

You did nothing wrong

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've heard of sasaeng fans, but you would of never expect them to go for you.

You had debuted about a year ago with 6 other members under bighit. You guys had almost an instant fame due to BTS under the same company and you guys grew even more when the news got out that you and Jimin from BTS were dating (and for quite a while too, almost a year). He was with you ever since you were a rookie and not seeing him for months during the tour gave you pain.

You had just came back from a tour in America when the thought had hit you. Your group had sasaeng fans. Of course that thought didn't hit you out of no where, it hit you after a dramatising event.
Your group was walking to your van from the airport, as usual you would wave to the thousands of fans crowding you.
Everything was so sudden and the group was scattered among the fans, not on purpose, everyone was grabbing you one after another, everyone wanted your attention.
But everyone, and I mean everyone stopped and turned to you when you let out a huge scream, probably the loudest in your life.
Fans started to circle you and the other members and manager ran to our aid as fast as possible.
Tears started to fall from your eyes, you couldn't do anything at this moment. Your feet were lifted off the ground as a tall, well built man handled and touched you that shouldn't be touched.
When the man had realised everyone was looking at them, he quickly dropped you and ran as fast as he could. He got away.
You didn't see his face, he was wearing a mask and a hood.

Your group helped you feel better as much as they could but they weren't as much help. You knew there's was nothing about it now and all you wanted was to cuddle up with Jimin as he told you everything is going to be ok.
The other members knew that's what you wanted and covered you for the night so you could visit him.

It was about 9pm and you decided to text Jimin to tell him you were coming.

To Jimin
From Y/N
Hey~ I'm home yay! 🎉
I'm going to come to the dorm is that ok? I need to see you.

To Y/N
From Jimin
Aww, poor Jagi. I heard what happened. You can come over and spend the night but I won't be home 'til late. Yoongi should be there, he'll let you in.

To Jimin
From Y/N
Thank you, Ily

To Y/N
From Jimin
I love you too ~

You went over to the BTS dorm and managed to sneak away from fans. Yoongi let you in and sat on the couch, you sat next to him. He turned on the tv only to to the see images of the man holding you that were taken by fans and fansites. Immediately Yoongi turned off the tv and got up.

"Want a drink?" He asked you, you just gave him a nod before asking.
"Why are you here and not at the studio with the boys?" Yoongi gave you a cup full of liquid, you didn't see what it was but you trusted him, like all the other guys in BTS.
"I just had a day off, I know I shouldn't of, I have a lot of work but I did." He said as you noticed his intense stare when you took as sip of your drink. You scrunched up your face when you tasted it.

"What is... Is Thi-" you didn't manage to finish your sentence. You head started to spin and your vision got hazy. You cup fell to the ground as you did too.