Hellfire and Mistletoe Part 1

"You fucking bastard!" I screamed as I threw a glass paperweight after the fleeing scumbag. "Go ahead! Run, you cunt! You aren't a man, you're just a filthy sleaze! I hope that fucking twink enjoys your tiny pencil dick!"

It was only after the door had slammed shut did I break down in tears. My office was trashed, all my manuscripts were either shredded or littered the carpet. And I didn't care. Not when my heart was breaking into tiny jagged pieces.

How could he do it? How could he act so cavalierly, so fucking carefree as he demolished our three year relationship? How could he just come to me and say without batting a lash that he'd found someone to replace me? It didn't make sense. At all.

This had to be a bad dream. A horrifyingly realistic dream. But my hand was hurting from punching the fuckwad after the faithless pig had told me he found another fuck buddy. No. This was real.

Bile rose in my throat and I barely made it to the bathroom before I upchucked the contents of my stomach. Leaning against the toilet I tried to face it realistically but I only got as far as telling myself I was better off without the ugly pedophile before my stupid brain started to ask what I did to push him to hook up with a boy almost ten years his junior. Seeing that I needed help I rinsed my mouth and dialed a number I knew by heart.

"Darling! How are you? Its been so long!"

Sobs escaped me when I heard Jacqueline's voice. "Jewels, I need you to come over."

"Honey boy, what happened? Was it that fuckturd? I'll bring the vodka and the rifle. You just sit tight, Jacky is coming honey."

Jacqueline hung up on me and I knew she was breaking speed limits to get to me. I also knew she was completely serious about both vodka and the rifle. The vodka I needed and the rifle was tempting, far too tempting if I was going to be drinking.

Unlocking my door I headed to the kitchen in search of ice, chocolate, and my secret stash of sexy clothing. I needed to feel good and sexy, to prove that I was a damned sexy man. Dumping everything on my bed I heard my door open and slam close seconds before my best friend swept into the room.

Jacqueline was a stunningly beautiful woman. And tonight she was even more so in her miniscule leather mini skirt, lacy shirt, and dangerous spike heeled thigh high boots. Her platinum blonde hair was curled and hung freely to her trim waist and her striking features were made up beautifully. The only indication of her true gender was the Adams Apple that she took great pains to hide.

Yes, Jacqueline Hunt was actually Jacques Hunt my best friend since grade school. We had both stuck together through our coming out and still met every week to catch up no matter how busy our work schedules.

"Oh my god baby," Jacqueline cried as she dumped the vodka on my bed along with a deadly looking rifle to gather me up to her chest in a suffocating hug. "My poor baby! Don't worry, precious, we'll hunt him down and cut off his balls...if we can find them."

I snorted as I laughed. Jacqueline always knew how to defuse a serious situation. That I even considered her offer just showed me how hurt I was.

"Oh honey," Jacqueline gasped as she daintily picked up my set of lace panties and held it aloft. It was my black lace with red trim and a red satin bow in the back. "Your taste in lingerie puts mine to shame. Where did you find this?"

"A kink shop in the mall," I plopped myself on the bed and picked up another pair. This one was peek a boo lace in beige and also had snaps at the hips for quick removal for other enjoyable activities. "This is another from that shop."

Jacqueline examined the panties as she fingered the lace. "You have got to show me this shop. And since when do you visit a kink shop? I thought you were strictly vanilla only."