Hellfire and Mistletoe Part 2

The club was already packed to capacity when we finally got to our destination. We were late, mostly because I had to walk about Jacqueline's home to get used to the heels. The practice had been a must and now I could walk normally, seductively even. As we walked past the long line to the entrance of the club I heard the whistles and the crude comments that a lot of men and some women called out. One man even tried to feel up my ass but a kick to his shin persuaded him otherwise.

"Jacqueline," the brawny bouncer greeted Jewel with a deep, throaty purr. "I had heard that you weren't coming."

"Aww, did you miss me?" Jewel's coy tone almost caused my eyes to roll out of my head. "I just got a bit detoured. I wanted to come to the opening with my best friend in the whole world. Donald, this is Kayla, Kay this is Donald. One of the best dancers here."

Donald eyed me up and licked his lips lasciviously. "Hello beautiful, are you available?"

A single eyebrow rose as I stared at him incredulously. "Yes, I'm single but I'm not exactly looking at the moment."

"I can change your mind." Donald looked like he was going to jump me right in front of the club.

"Down boy," Jacqueline scolded as she smacked his huge chest with a hand. "Besides, you won't have a chance. You're not Kay's type. And if Ryan catches sight of Kay you really won't have a chance in hell."

Donald gawked at Jewel, "You think I would cross Ryan for some ass?"

"You've done it before." Jacqueline glared at him with narrowed eyes.

"That was only once." Donald lifted the rope to let us through. Before I could pass he stopped me, "You're a beautiful woman and I would love to have you but Jacky's right. Ryan would skin me alive if I touched what was his. If ever you need help just call for me. Unless its about Ryan."

With a gentle paw he pushed me past him and after Jacqueline. I didn't even have a chance to ask who Ryan was and why I was already paired with him.

Inside the club was fantastic, the strobe lights flickered on and off randomly and the other lights were dim and flashed every so often. The dance floor was pack with writhing bodies, one woman was even being passed about as she grinded on anything that moved.

The layout was incredible, the bar was along one wall and hosted a stage behind it where there were both male and female dancers that slowly did a striptease. The bar was manned by five hunky men that all but made me drool in their tight leather pants and white filmy shirts that were unbuttoned to show hard chiseled chests. It was the ultimate gay boy fantasy.

"Let's get a drink!" Jacqueline pulled me by the arm to the bar and as we pushed our way past I felt more than one hand grab my ass for a quick squeeze.

"What will it be baby?" The hunky bartender winked flirtatiously at me as he leaned over the bar. Eyeing me up he seemed to want to almost climb over the bar to get to me.

"Two orgasms," Jacqueline ordered as she tossed our purses to him none too gently.

"I can give you more than two in five minutes," the bartender purred at me.

The line was so unoriginal that both Jacqueline and I laughed.

"Oh honey," I didn't know where I got the courage but I ran a finger over his pecs as I delicately licked my bottom lip, "you couldn't handle me. You see I don't want just two in five minutes, I want a man to all but render me comatose with the pleasure he gives me. I don't want fast. I want hard, slow, and intense."

The bartender swallowed loudly, and from the tent in his leathers I had made my point clear. I smiled at him seductively, "So can we have our drinks now?"