Related!?

"Alright, this is how it works. So first," I put my hand up cutting Tails off and ask,

"Wait, before you explain this all are you sure there won't be any malfunctions like all your other inventions?"

"Yeah, last thing I want is to see two Sonics," Insults Shadow.

"You know you love him," says Angel sticking her, "tounge" out at him. The reason I say it like that is because she doesn't really have a tounge. The tip of her tounge is connected to this weird sting like thing in her mouth. I can't explain it it's a little weird. She thinks it's cool because she can make it look like a King Cobra.

"Heh. I'd rather die," said Shadow.

"You'd rather die than do anything Shadow," said Silver.

"No one asked you Silver," said Shadow. He puts his arms up in surrender.

"You guys are weird," said tails. I smile.

"Thank you. You know I love how Silver is just staring at us like we're crazy," said Angel chuckling a little.

"You are crazy," comments Silver.

"And you're a little Pop tart," said Angel wrapping her right arm around Silvers shoulder. He shakes his head. I wonder how they ever became friends in the first place. They seem almost inseparable.

"Anyways, first you need to set the time you want to go to," Tails types in a date in on a blue touch screen keyboard. The numbers appear on a screen on the top of the part where I assume the portal would appear, "Pull this lever with the blue handle and the other lever with the blue handle at the same time. Then, press this blue bottom and..." he activates the machine at the same time Angel cuts him off and ask,

"Why is everything blue? Did you miss Sonic that much?"

"I dunno," answers Tails.

"You can continue," I offer.

"Well that was pretty much it," said Tails.

"Sounds simple enough!" I run over to the control panel. Tails stands in front of me to prevent me from touching anything by pushing me back a little.

"Sonic wait, I haven't tested it out yet."

"Then test it out on me," I say pointing to myself with my thumb.

"I'm not sure it's safe..."

"Come on Tails," I insist.

"Sonic you moran, always running into danger without even having a plan," insults Shadow.

"Plans are over rated Shadow," I said.

"One day you're going to run into something you can't handle and wish I cared enough to save you,"

"What?"

"Ugh. Never mind Sonic."

"So come on Tails, just let me go," I insist.

"Sonic! Its time for dinner! If your friends want to stay they can," I hear my mother yell down the stairs.

"Alright mom!" I yell back, "Great, I'm starving. You guys wanna stay?"

"Totally!" Announces Tails.

"I don't think my mom will mind," said Angel.

"My parents don't care as long as I'm with Angel. They don't exactly, trust me," said Silver.

I glance at Shadow.

"How bout you Shadow?" I asked. He looks at me with a blank stare then blinks once.