He what?

Hey Guys! Its Trinity writing so..... here ya go!!

3rd person P.O.V.

Sam- No

Louis- Why not?

Sam- beacuse i am not a toy that you can yell at then think im going to have sex with you. Your not my "pimp", your my boyfriend and the father of our child. AND im not a whore that you can have sex with whenever you want! IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND THE MOTHER OF OUR CHILD!

Louis- I never thought that.

Sam- Sure you didnt

Louis-Sam are you okay?

Sam- No! I want you to tell me why I couldnt hear the phone conversation? Who were you really talking to Louis?

Louis- Sam I was talking to Harry and im planning something.... and i cant tell you what... but trust me it   will all be worth it

Sam- Let me see your phone

Louis- What?

Sam- I dont believe you. SO! LET.ME.SEE.YOUR.PHONE!

Louis- Why dont you trust me?

Sam- Well i dont know.... maybe its beacuse you cheated on me while i was pregnant with our baby! So..... let me see your phone!

Louis- Why do you need to see my phone?

Sam- So i can see who you were on the phone with in the kitchen... when you yelled at me for supposedly eavesdropping.... and may i ask my cant i see your phone?

Louis- uhm here

Louis P.O.V.

I hope she doesnt go through my text messages! I have old messages between me and Selena, ariana, tina, and kaite.... and new messages betweeen me and Harry about me proposing to sam! I really hope she doesnt find out! And doesnt get mad about me talking to 4 other people while we were on a break.

Sams P.O.V. 

 Well he did talk to Harry in the kitchen... and he did talk to 4 other girls while we werent together.....<<< wait 4!!!!!!

3rd person P.O.V.

Sam- Louis?

Louis- Yeah Sam?

Sam- 4 girls?

Louis- yeah

Sam- But.... i uhm thought you loved me the whole time

Louis- Sam dont start this! YOU WERE WITH SEAN!!\\

Sam- BY FOURCE!! HE THREATENED TO KILL ME IF I DIDNT STAY WITH HIM! LOUIS IF IT WERE MY CHOICe I WOULD HAVE STAYED HOME ALL DAY CRYING THAT YOU CHEATED! THAT YOU DIDNT CARE ABOUT ME OR OUR CHILD! AND PRAY THAT YOU WERE OKAY! THAT YOU WERENT AT HOME CRYING LIKE ME! BUT NO LOU YOU WERE OUT WITH YOUR THROAT DOWN   4 OTHER WOMANS THROAT!

Louis- he...he... threatened you?

Sam- uhh yes

Louis- Im gonna kill him

Sam- No lou. Hes in jail. I filed a report

Louis- oh

Sam- Louis i dont know if this is uh working out. Its obvious you dont really love m-me. And im not the one to be used. I will hurt you lou. SO tell me! Lou are you scincere in this relationship!

Louis- Of cource i am sam! I would never use you! EVER! Your the love of my life! AND ithe mother of my chi-----

* OLIVIA STARTS CRYING*

Sam- We will talk about this later!

* Sam walks upstairs*

......................................................................................................................................................

Hi Guys!!! PLEASE BE ACTIVE!  VOTE COMMENT AND MESSAGE ME! SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!