Fighting..why could that be?

Its been 7 weeks since the my beaitiful baby, Olvia was born. She is behond beautiful, she has olive skin, blue eyes, and dark hair just Louis, speaking of him he has been so distand, and mean latlely hes never home. Its like he doesnt want to be part of my life..but i think he does want to be part of Olivia's..he really loves her. I dont think he loves me anymore. We fight way to much. Nothing i do is right, eberything i do bothers him. I really dont like it. I dont mean to annoy him just i guess i do. I miss our old relationship. uhg

I was at the mall with Perrie, Danielle and Lou(the boys hair dresser). We have been here for 3 hours im so tired. "Im gonna get going girl I said. I got up and gave them all higs goodbye and picked up Liv. "Lets go Liv say bye to Lux" Liv just giggled. She is way to young to talk. But then Lux said "Bye Wiv" then we walked off i cant wait to get home. I strapped Liv in the car seat and drove off.

Once I got home i put my bag down and brought Olivia up to bed. I heard Louis come in. So i went down to say hello and eat. I went into the kitchen and there he was..he so perfect.. He was on the phone, he gave me a dirty look and said "Samantha, stop trying to listen to my conversation! Uh got to Har, ill see you at work tomorrow"

I just looked at him. I didn't want to cause any fights so I didn't say anything i was about to walk away and then he kissed my temple. I had gotten butterflies still. I missed that, but i was mad with him for treating me that way.

He interuped my thoughts by saying "How was your day?" I look at him with a dirty look and shrug my shoulders and walk off to bed. "Fine Sam, be that way. If you need anything Ill be Harry's until you are done being a bitch" Louis said.

Thats all i needed to freak out on him. "Louis! I walked in the kitchen to eat and you yelled at me! What? And im a bitch? No Louis. Maybe it would be better if we weren" I got cut off by a pair of lips on mine.. "Baby please, please don't say that." Louis breathed in-between kissing me. "I need you babe i know i have been moody lately but i have a lot on my mind. You'll understand soon okay? please bare with me." He said again. Before i could say anything he kissed me again.. It wasn't passionate anymore. It was sloppy, i knew what was next.. Then the words feel out of his mouth "lets take this to the room yeah?"

I froze, i wasn't sure if i was ready to just let it go...

___________________//////////:(@:)892@49;9;93&3@;(9@2@;@(9;&2&3@(9;81:&;'mekdiididkdw

hey guys hey.. well this is it for that chapter! sorry if it not long.. it seems long cause im on my phone you know?? well i really hope you enjoyed it! ill probably update later today or tomorrow.. but yeah! sooo heres why it took so long to upday because i wait for kylie and me to be together. because its our book now. not just mine!!! so yeah! i really hope you enjoy you guys are amazing! i have a lot of reads! please vote ! and tell your friends...and your mom and your dad and your sister.. we are trying to get alot more reads then that! i know you can do it!!! if your writing a book shout us out please! then we will shout you out! but you have to message us okay! because we would love to read your fanfics anyway!

vote!

comment!

share!

I love you guys stay beautiful

x0x0x0