why?

So sorry it took so long to update!! Just been busy.So here it goess!!

LOUIS POV-

I'm on my way to Harrys to go get Liv and everyone. I'm so happy and excited that Samantha said yes! As I pull into Harrys driveway my phone goes off. And its someone i'd never thought i'd hear from again. Elenour.

PHONE CALL

Elenour- Louis... I need you

Louis- Eleno-

Elenour-  LOUIS! You dont understand I need you. I dont know what to do without you. I feel like when we met in the bar, and got caught having sex, it was meant to be. I feel like you were meant to get caught cheating and we get back together and you and sam arent meant to be. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU LOUIS!!

Louis- Elenour I-

Elenour- NO! Can we just meet up. We need to talk about this and get back together. I need you.

Louis- EL we-

Elenour- Louis no. dont talk just please meet up with me.

Louis- WILL YOU PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO FUCKIN SAY!!!

Elenour-  Sure.

Louis- Me and sam are engaged. Us having sex and me almost losing Sam over it was horrible. It was one of the worst misakes of my life. I almost lost my daughter, Sam and myself. Throgh that I lead you on when in reality when we were having sex i felt out of place. The only person i want is Sam. And im sorry that you feel that way about me. But i love Sam and i need her. 

Elenour- oh... but I have one question

Louis- Yeah el

Elenour- why do you love her?

Louis- do you really want me to answer this?

Elenour- Yeah lou. I need to know.

Louis- okay. well first of all shes the mother of my daughter, and i want nothing more than to have my family all together. To have my daughter grow up in the care of her mother and father, to see that her mom and dad really do love eachother as much as they love her. Sam is so kind hearted, her being beautiful is just a plus, her personalitlty is amazing. And no matter how long we are with eachother she still blushes when I call her beautiful, and giggles at my corney jokes. The way her dimples are when she smirks,laughs or smiles. And most of all when i almost lost her, i didnt feel complete. I felt lost, lonely, and worst of all I didnt feel complete, Sam is my rock. I cant live without her.

Elenour-  ok. thanks

Louis- I want you to move on El. 

Elenour- I'll try louis,  but it'll be hard

Louis- I know El. 

Elenour- Bye louis

Louis- Bye Elenour. I hope to see you at the wedding

Elenour- you will

***************END OF PHONE CALL********************

I just pushed that whole phone call to the back of my mind as I walk to the door. I missed my baby girl so much. I open the door screamin "SHE SAID YES!!!!" They all screamed congrats, and olivia ran into my arms.

*** OLIVIA STARTS CRYING*****

I run to my little princess and pick her up lulling her back to sleep.

I smile as I hand my little angel to perrie. I wave to Harry to get him to come out back.

 Harry- Whats up man?

Louis- Elenour called....

Harry- yeah lou

Louis- Elenour. She called me...

Harry- what did she say?

Louis- She said that she wanted to get back together.  That it was like desitiny that i cheated on sam with her...

Harry- Well do you think it was?

Louis- Of coaurce not... the only good this that came out of that was that I realized that I need Sam to surivive.

Harry- Well there you go. You love Sam not Elenour.

Louis- Why doesnt she want me to be happy Har?

Harry- She does man she does

____________________________________________________________________

WOOOO!! Dramaa!!! 

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

THIS IS TRINITY WRITINGG!!! SOOOOO

STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL!!!

I'll try and update more often. sorry for the wait. Love you guys <3