final authors note

Hey guys. So the book is over now. I finished chapter 16, close to tears.

I bet none of you really expected that ending, but it happened.

I really hope you all enjoy this fic. I feel like I may have ended it stupidly, but I don't know. I wanted a surprise ending, not a cookie cutter perfect one. But anyways, let me do some thank yous.

I just want to thank everyone who has read it, everyone who has voted, and everyone who has commented.

I hope you all continue to read the new work I produce, (I will have a new book up by Saturday), and stay in contact with me.

You all are amazing people and I hope that you can DM me anytime you want and we'll just talk.

And I want to thank the few people who have told me that while reading this book, they didn't feel alone.

It's an honor to be able to say I changed someone's life, even for a quick few seconds.

But, I just wanted to say thank you. I love you all so much. And you can hmu on any social media platform (my accounts are all in my bio).

There's also a deleted scene that I'm debating on posting or not. SooooooOOOooooOooO let me know if you want me to post it or not.

I've gotten a few questions on a sequel, and there might be one in the future. I'm not sure how it'll work, but I mean, I could try.

But until my next fic, farewell.

((I'll post an update on here when the new fic is up. It will be Phan !!))

-xo