Addiction

I sat there for over 2 hours just building a house. By the time Adam came back in, I had a mansion.

"Woah, how did you-"

"I guess it just came naturally to me." I interrupted. "I can't believe I only heard of this now!" The rest of the gang came in to admire my work, and their mouths fell open. They kept complimenting my work, except for Ross, who blushed and turned away when I looked at him. There was something off about him, but I guessed he was just shy.

"You should get your own account! Then you can play with us!" Jin shouted. I nodded my head in excitement.

"Let's go and get your equipment! On me!" Adam said.

"Really?"

"Of course," he said with a gentle smile. We crammed into the elevator and piled into Adam's car. He drove us to the mall. When we arrived we stepped out and immediately I heard a scream.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SKY!"
A group of teenage girls and boys rushed over to us. They shoved pieces of paper and pens into Adams face. They took turns going around the group getting everyone's autograph. One of the girls glanced at me and whispered to her friend. They both started laughing and ran off. I looked over at Adam, who was finishing off his last autograph.
"Alright, let's continue." He said. We walked through the automatic doors and into the air conditioned mall.

Thanks guys for the support!
Recommend to your friends
And comment down below for more!
😊😜😄😘