Party Time

When I reached the building I nearly fell out of the car. I was so excited to be working alongside my friends. I got inside and immediately went to my office. I got on my computer and made my YouTube account. Then I went out to greet Ross and the others. "So what are we playing today?" I asked.
"I thought we could just celebrate your arrival." Adam said.

"SURPRISE!"

Everyone popped out and threw streamers and balloons. I felt really special.
"But, how?"
"As soon as you texted, Barney said we should throw you a party," I looked over and Barney blushed. "So here we are! I was surprised at how much party stuff we could find in ten minutes." I laughed and looked around at all the smiling faces. Adam brought over two girls, "This is Jess and Shelby,"
"Hi! Nice to meet you!" I said. They both smiled and welcomed me to team. I thanked them and went to join the party. I got a drink and joined Adam on the dance floor. The music was playing loud and our dance moves were wild. Once I got tired, I went over to Ross. "Thanks,"
"F-for what?"
"For helping me realise that jobs are meant to be fun." I hugged him and he blushed so hard he looked as pink as a tulip. I laughed and talked with everyone there. Learning names was the hard part. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. And not a soft knock, a loud banging knock. I went to go open the door and saw an angry old man standing there. "Can I help you?"
"Yes. Turn that music down or I will call the police!" He shouted. Jin heard the commotion and came over.
"I'll handle this." He said. I walked back to Adam. When I looked back, the man was smiling and shaking Jin's hand. I laughed at the fact he was shouting just a few seconds ago. Soon, the music died down and everyone was talking amongst themselves. There were a few hello's and a howdy Doo. The people there were really friendly, and I'm sure I would make lots of friends. The office was always full of noise, even when the radio stuffed up. Voices were going none stop. The food table was almost completely clear, mostly from Ross. I went up to Adam and thanked him for the party. He just smiled and said any time. The party was amazing, even when Max started popping balloons. If things were always like this, I never wanted to leave.