part 19

After that night, Jeff left Jillian alone for a bit. He thought that she should be able to have some sense of normalcy after what she had been through. While she relaxed and started going to school at the start of the new week, Jeff was satisfying his blood lust. It was not as prominent anymore, but when Jeff did kill, it was on a much bigger scale. For example, he had to slaughter a family of six in one night to make the feeling go away. However, once it was gone, Jeff could feel no trace of it.

After the incident, a lot had run through Jeff's mind. Although Slendy had said that he would not be sending anyone to hurt the girl, he did not trust the statement. He moved the few articles of clothing that were in the small cabin back to where all of his so-called "friends" were living. If anything was being planned, he would have a much better chance of hearing about it if he was actually there.

Now, Jeff was sitting on his bed which had a new set of sheets on it. He looked around the bare room. He had not lived here in a while, so it made sense that the place was barren. He decided to go into Ben's room and look around. He might as well get some ideas to make the room look more lived in and start talking to everyone again. As he walked down the stairs to Ben's room, he passed Jane.

"Hello Jeff" She said with a warm, but clearly fake smile.

"Cunt." Was all that Jeff had to say in response. He continued walking and did not even look to see her reaction to his response.

Jeff walked into Ben's room. Ben had removed his hat and his blonde hair was showing more than normal. As usual though, he had a joint in his mouth and was smoking it peacefully. "What's up, Jeff?" He asked as Jeff looked from wall to wall, really taking in what the room looked like. He knew that Masky and Hoodie's room was covered with posters of half-naked models, but he failed to see them in Ben's room.

"I swear, you're all sick." Jeff laughed and sat in an armchair that was falling apart.

Ben took a drag off his joint. "Easy for you to say. You don't need porn anymore." He chuckled. "You should be generous and share your girly. Masky and Hoodie could use some of her too."

Jeff's entire body tensed up. "Dude, calm down." Ben reassured him. "It was just a joke. You should drink a beer before you fucking blow up again."

"Speaking of which, why's Jane still here?" Jeff asked, hissing out her name.

"She moved back in. Don't worry, dude. She's probably only doing it to piss you off."

"Yeah…" Jeff stood up. "Wanna go into town with me tomorrow? I need to get steal some stuff for my room." If Jeff and Ben left in the middle of the night, they could break in a few stores and take what they wanted. It was not like it had never been done before.

"Sure, man."

At that, Jeff walked out of the room and went down to the kitchen to get that beer Ben was saying he needed. He had to agree that drinking one was far overdue. He needed to relax a bit. He sat on the couch and took a few other sips. As he did, Hoodie came down and turned on the television. He turned and looked at Jeff, who was now chugging down the beer.

"You're not that good of a killer if you let your feelings get in the way."

Jeff sighed aggressively and set his beer down. "I'm getting so fucking sick of you people."

"It's not like I'm lying." Hoodie responded. "You're not going to be able-"

"To be a demon like Slendy or the Rake." Jeff cut him off and finished his sentence, mimicking Hoodie as he did so. "That doesn't have anything to do with me becoming a full demon."

"In case you haven't noticed, no demons that I know have romantic partners." Hoodie retorted. Before Jeff could talk, Hoodie continued to speak. "Attraction is a much more human feeling than demon. Slendy doesn't feel romantic feelings, neither does the Rake, or even Jane for that matter. Eyeless Jack and you were probably tied in the distance from fully becoming a demon. If you keep…uh…what's her name?"

"Jillian."

"If you keep Jillian around, you're going to back track. Really fast, too. Slendy's probably just doesn't want to see someone he worked so hard on throw all their work away. I mean, we all know that's exactly what's going to happen with this chick. Just get rid of her."

Jeff laughed. "It's not that easy, Hoodie. Besides, I can be whatever the fuck I want."

Hoodie sighed. Talking to Jeff would be easier if he could get through his thick skull. It was like a parent talking to their stubborn child. So, he decided to turn to the television and drop the subject. "Just go out and kill some people."

"Why the fuck do all you guys care?" Jeff asked, taking another sip from his beer so that the tingly feeling from the alcohol would not leave his body just yet.

Hoodie shrugged. "I don't, honestly. I just don't want to have to deal with either you or Slenderman when you do start falling back and he flips the shit on you."

"Well, no matter what happens I'll always be closer to being a demon than you. You're just Slendy's little henchman." As Jeff spoke, the Slenderman walked in the room. "Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. I was meaning to talk to you, Slendy." Jeff got up and looked at the faceless man.

"What do you want, Jeff?" He asked.

"I know that you can heal people if you really want to, so heal Jillian."

"Why would I do anything to help the human girl? I tolerate that you have romantic interest in her, possibly sexual interest, but that is all." He responded coldly.

"Don't you think you owe me after all the shit you put me through with her. We're all lucky that her fucking parents really don't give a shit about anything that happens after they started thinking she was insane."

"Why does that make me lucky?"

"Because otherwise, it would be harder for me to see her, and then everyone would be suffering." Jeff retorted, grinning wildly.

"Fine. She should formally meet everyone as well since you have decided that she is so important."

Jeff smiled at his ability to beat the Slenderman in this miniscule argument. As Slendy went to walk out the front door, began to run after him. "Hey! What do you mean sexual interest?! Huh?!"