Chapter 4

«The next day Anna's P.O.V»

"Nat, what am I gonna do? do I told Peter I would get back to him tomorrow."

"When did you say that?"

"Yesterday."

"Well do you like him?"

"Well........maybe I........I don't know."

"He really likes you though."

"Well yeah I know but-"

"Ooh shut up, here he comes."

"Hey Anna, hey Natasha." Peter said.

"Hey Peter." I said.

"I'll leave you two alone." Nat said before leaving.

"Oh, Anna, you have a fuzzy on your shoulder." Peter said while grabbing the small fuzzy off of my shoulder.

"Thanks Peter." I said. Peter brushed a strand of my hair out of my face while he moved closer to me. I moved my face closer to Peter as he did the same his lips brushed against mine. I put my hand against the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine. Peter wrapped his arms around me and pulled my body against his.

"Can you guys stop eating each other's faces, you're gonna be late for school." Tony said. Peter pulled away from me and I blushed. I went to my room and changed into jean short shorts, a red v-neck, and black ankle wedges. I walked down the hall to the room I assumed was Peter's and knocked on the door. It opened slightly and I peeked through the small space.

'I guess no one's in here.' I thought to myself before walking into the room.

'Definitely Peter's room.' I though while walking over to the desk and seeing a spider in a small clear plastic container. I opened the little container and the spider crawled onto my hand. I moved my hand up to my face to get a better look at the spider when it jumped onto me, crawled around to the back of my neck and bit me. I pulled the spider off of me and put it back in the container, closing it. I quickly walked out of Peter's room and walked to the kitchen.

"There you are Anna, we gotta go, where we're you?"

"I was changing."

"Ok, come on we're going to be late for school."

"Ok." I said as we left the house.

'Today is going to be interesting.' I thought. When we got to. the school I quickly went to my locker and put the books that I didn't need, away. I met with Peter at his locker and we walked to our classes together. After lunch Peter and I decided to head to the gym for our free period. The cheerleaders and basketball team were practicing and some other people were making posters.

"That's Flash, his real name is Eugene though. He's the biggest jerk of the school."

"Yeah, I can tell." I said.

"So, the Halloween costume dance is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Like as a date?" I asked.

"Y-yeah."

"No."

"What?" Peter asked.

"I'm kidding, of course I'll go with you to the dance!" I said hugging him.

"Thanks Anna."

"Peter, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"I was in your room this morning, I saw the container on your desk with the spider in it. I took the spider out and it jumped on me then bit me."

"What?" Peter asked.