A day together... Date?

Picture above is of Elyshia!!

What I didn't get expect was for Brody to use his speed to get changed and come back through my window in the time I had had a shower and got ready. Which was 15 minutes.

"Wow you are fast?" I say but it came out more of a question but he just lets it slide.

"Perks of being a vampire" he chimes walking out of my bedroom and downstairs.

I follow behind him as we walk into the kitchen to see Owen, Jake and Brooke standing around the island. "Why is he still here?" Brooke asks pointing towards Brody.

"Because I let him stay the night" I reply curtly, "no need to be so rude about it."

"Oo, did you have sex?" Jake asks eagerly.

"Ew no" I cringe, "we're not even together and I am not a one night stand person."

"Dammit" Jake says slapping the island with his hand.

"Why'd you want to know?" I ask frowning leaning out the counter.

"No reason" he replies aimlessly but I know there is a reason.

"Yeah sure there isn't," I say rolling my eyes, "and for your information I would rather have sex when no one is in the house where nobody can hear unlike some people." I say pointing between them.

"Sorry we're just too good at being sex gods" Owen smirks showing off his "guns".

"I think they were screaming in pain more than in pleasure" I laugh turning towards Brody who had a cheeky grin on his face.

"Don't worry guys when I do get the to finally have sex with her, I'll make sure she screams the house down" he winks making me go red in the face, "we got a deal, yeah?"

"You're on mate" Brooke says shaking hands with Brody sealing the bet.

"I am stood right here" I say loudly, gesturing to myself.

"That's the whole point" Jake laughs.

"Boys need to learn some manners" I mutter rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

"That's men to you" Owen points out making me roll my eyes for a second time.

"Anyway we're off out for the day and Chloe won't be back until later tonight so you have the house to yourselves for the day" I say changing the subject, "But please no parties, I don't want to clean up after you lot again."

"No promises" Brooke winks and walks out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah" I wave off and head out of the kitchen towards the front door. "Bye guys" I shout and walk out the door and into the quiet street.

"We need to take the tube to get to my apartment so I can get my car" Brody says as we start heading towards Piccadilly Circus.

"But won't be people recognise you?" I question looking up to him.

"Hence the reason why I wear the hat and glasses" he gestures towards the items of clothing, "although I do actually need glasses."