A New Start 2.0

Baines POV:

"You let her get away?" I ask angrily, it took the blood sucker four days, four days, to get out of my grasp. And I was wondering why she wasn't getting weaker, she knew there was vervain in the food and the cell. She outsmarted you my wolf chuckles, he's never any help.

"Baines she's an eighteen year old girl" Esther soothes as I glare holes into her eyes, "she has nothing to do with this situation neither does Brody Stafford."

"He made you pregnant" I growl as my anger bubbles up waiting to explode. Esther rolls her eyes and stands up.

"Remember where I came from, I am a witch, a witch has the power to do anything in the world" She spits frowning towards me, "the witches cursed me to become a werewolf, they cursed me to become pregnant because you are my mate. They want me to be alone but there is always a flaw in their plan."

Her breathing becomes ridged as the objects in my office begin to shake. Her power attack is happening again. "The baby doesn't have a dad you are his dad it doesn't matter if he doesn't look you, he will always see you as his dad."

Listen to your mate for once, Esther is telling the truth, listen to her before this gets out of hand. My wolf growls, he hates it when I don't listen to Esther but I want Brody dead for killing my sister.

Dear Amelia, oh innocent Amelia, she never did anything wrong. She was only thirteen. She was out at school, no one in her school survived. Brody and his brothers sucked every last drop of blood of every person in that school including my sister. Now he's going to pay.

Elyshia POV

I peel the blood soaked, supposed to be blue, t-shirt off my body and drop it on the floor. There were burns on my body from when I first got to the cells, not realising that the food or bed or anything in the cell was laced with vervain. The burns would turn to scars most likely.

There was dried blood on the side of my head from where they smacked me on the side of the head with a metal pole and then there were lash marks from where they had whipped me. It looked horrible in the mirror but they were fading.

I strip off my bra and panties, sigh and step into the bath. The hot water calming my tense my muscles as I sit down in the bubbly water. The cuts did sting but it wasn't like it was unbearable. I grab my rose scented body wash and rub it over my body; I wash it off and grab my coconut shampoo.

After finishing in the bath I dry myself, putting on some undergarments, an oversized t-shirt and some leggings. I had thrown my hair up into a messy bun and stare deeply at my reflection. "This is the new me, this is the new beginning" I mumble and walk out of my bathroom to find Brody leaning against my door.

"And what do you want?" I frown towards him, climbing onto my bed, "last time I checked you didn't care about me."

"Ah-" Brody starts but cuts himself off, "I do care about you, Elyshia, I really do but when he took you I didn't know what to do. My mind went blank, I didn't expect him to come to your house and take you."

"It's a good job you turned me into a vampire. If I was human I wouldn't have made it out of there... Alive" I sneer glaring daggers towards him.

"And I am so sorry that happened to you, princess, but please don't blame me for all of this" Brody pleads walking over to me, "I didn't want any of this to happen to you."

I huff and cross my arms over my chest. I was acting like a spoilt brat but they hurt my feelings, everyone did. Instead of saying anything more Brody takes my hand and drags me to the middle of the room where he plays James Bay 'Let it go'.