Chapter 1: How It All Began

Carina was happy because she was going to "La Banda's" meet and greet after the show, she was so happy and excited to meet the boys. (All this happened after alan got eliminated and carina has never seen the show before, her friend got carina seats for the show and meet and greet tickets, she didnt know none of the guys on la banda). She saw this one boy (yoandri) and she immediately saw something in him. She was staring at him during the entire show and he then he cought a glimpse of her. Alejandra called out the boys name that carina had just now gotten a huge crush on "Yoandri acercate al ecenario" ("yoandri come closer on to the stage") Alejandra said. "Omg 'yoandri' ahh *sighs*" Carina said talking to herself. Carina saw that yoandri was staring at her and she was smiling so hard her lips almost started to crack bleed. Crazy part is his eyes STAYED on her and it continued like that until the show was over. Omg, carina thought, me and yoyo did eye contact for a long time eeeeeke!!!! "oh go..." she said until these announcements cut her off. They said..."The people who are staying for the meet and greet please go to the back and have your tickets ready...". Carina had to go and she cought herself running of joy to meet yoandri in the back.