chapter 4 pt.2: the feeling

Carina and yoyo enter the theater and they pay there tickets. Carina drops $100 from her pocket bc she be ballin like that lol.
Well anyways after she drops her money she bends down to pick it up. She doesnt notice yoyo went after the money to pick it up for her and they stare intensly at eachother.
Carinas POV
We both enter the theater hands locked and shoulders touching. Well actually my shoulder was touching his arm because i was shorter than him. Of course i just HAD to be short XD. I pay and i notice i drop my money when i saw it on the floor. Yoyo must have seen me see it too because when i went down to grab the money i felt a hand on top of mine. It was long and white. It was super soft and i looked up to see yoyo. He looked up at the same time and we stood their for what seemed like forever. I saw his eyebrows closely and i just thought "WOW...neat lol" <3 i finally took my hand up underneath his and i stood up. He grabbed the money and ran...(jk lol i hope not.) Anyways he got the money and handed it to me. I said my thank you and he said his your welcome. "Gosh i just love your eyebrows" my stupid self just had to blurt out. I started blushing real bad because i could feel it. "Thank you so much" yoyo said as he started to giggle. He put his cold soft hands on my cheek and just stared. I was worried tbh. Like what if i had something on my face... ehh i would be embaressed. I didnt but either way that didnt change the fact that people were starting to yell at us to leave. Me and yoyo got cought up in this emotional era that time flew by slowly. Hehe. But it was the little time i had in his face that i enjoyed. The feeling of his hand on mine was not a negative feeling...it was really postitive and my feelings were all known.

Yoyos POV
We entered the movie theater and payed our tickets. Not short after i saw carina looking down and i saw what she was looking at. I bent down too late with my hand on top of hers and the same moment i looked up and saw her gorgeous face. We might be meant to be together after all because we both looked up at the same time but not only that...we made great connection shortly after we met. She mustve felt creeped out or awkward because she coldly let her hand free from mine. She told me "Gosh i just love your eyebrows" i felt like everything would flow great after the compliment she gave me. I said "thank you so much." I probs shouldve said more but i couldnt realizing the fact that carina was blushing. She looked hot. I put my hand on her soft cheek and i probs creeped her out. I just couldnt help it. Anyways we had to stop with our little scene we had because apparently people werent cool with it and werent cool with the fact that we were taking our time. Maybe thats what happens when you dont bring your bestfriend named alan to the movies with carina.