chapter 4: the movies

*Carina and Yoyo are at the movies*
Carina's POV
I get to the movies and i spotted yoyo. He is just standing there looking lost and i started to giggle. I quickly took out my phone and got on snapchat. I took a picture of yoyo and captioned it 'when your lost and a loner' hehe XD. I than added it to my story. I put my phone away in my back pocket and i started to sorta start jogging towards yoyo. He spot me and had a relieved look on his face. "Thank god. I thought you weren't coming" he said to me. I started to laugh and said "Nah i would never ditch you." He smiled and i smiled back and he gave me his hand, i took it and we walked in the movies like if we had known each other for life.

Yoyo's POV
I got to the movies and waited for Carina. I was standing there thinking were she was. I had my eyes on the parking lot looking if i could spot her. I heard a nearby jogging and i turned and saw Carina. I was maybe sweating of how worried i was that she wouldn't come. I told her what i thought and she said some words. I smiled and she smiled back. We had made a great connection and next thing i new, we were walking in the movie theater with our hands locked together.
•••••••••••••••••••*•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••*••••••••••••••••••
I am kinda going to start skipping some parts bc i cant wait till alan gets involved it the story (: i guess i already have the whole story worked out in my head :p
Im writing either ppl read this or not...im doing it for fun (:
Also sorry if i make my chapters short hehe ill try my best to make them longer and more creative