Chapter 5: Together

Yoandri and Carina enter the room of the theater and they went to go watch the movie Insidious Chapter 3.
Carinas POV
I felt really good walking in the movie room. We are going to watch the movie Insidious Chapter 3, which is great!! Mainly becouse i love watching scary movies. And Yoandri picked the movie. I guess we have the same taste in movies.

We took our seats. I was planning on sitting on the first row but Yoli thought different :P. He was quick to grab my hand and we ran up the stairs to the highest row. We chose to sit in the middle and when we sat down we both let go of our hands. I started sorta giggling and as i did Yoli did also and he realized we were surrounded by people. We both hushed after that.

I layed my arm on the chair arm as the movie was starting. As i did i felt a hand reaching out towards mine. I opened my hand to let Yolis fingers slide in between mine. We both looked at eachother and than we both quickly looked away. We had our hands holding throughout the whole movie. At one point i jumped and Yoli held my hand tighter. I was trying to not get scared easily but it wasnt scary. Only because they had scare jumps at times.

I was looking at the movie when i saw in the corner of my eye that Yoli wasnt. He was looking at me and i turned to face him and he looked away. It was Pitch Perfect with Jesse and Becca all over again.

The movie had finished and i was really creeped out because that movie gave me chills. We went outside to the main lobby of the movie theater where they had a photo booth and all types of stuff. Me and Yoli walked to the photo booth.

***************°***************
*************°*************
The above picture was me and yoli staring at eachother lmaoo.
PC: JecaFandom go follow alondra on IG to as
@ jecafandom (: