Chapter 1

Chapter Song: Sorry - Justin Beiber
Chapter 1
"She just can't forgive you that easy." - Taeyeon

"You're not even pretty. So ew no," Soojung shooed her away. She pretty much do that as always.

"What?! You bitch! I'm fuckin' prettier than you!" Joohyun, Red Velvet's leader, screamed at her. Well author loves her but she wants Joohyun to be the enemy — and yep, here she is. //fanfiction only. bleh. :p

"Oh really," Soojung rolled her eyes. "I'm not believing you. Who else believes her?" She asked to the crowd but no one raised their hand.

"Ugh! I can't believe this!" Joohyun stomped her foot like a brat, "Who are you anyways?! You bitch! No one dares to fight this Bae Joohyun back!"

"Well, as you can see –" she looked at her nails and smirked, "I'm Jung Soojung, the bitch among the bitches in SM Academy, so if you don't like me – could you shut the hell up?"

"What the fuck this kid doesn't know her?"

"Dude.. you messed with the wrong person. Tsk."

"AND THAT IS WHAT WE CALL? Stupidity. Ew."

Blushing in shame and in anger, the Joohyun girl stomped her feet away from Soojung and went through the crowd. "Ugh! Get the hell out of my way! Stupid people!"

A bunch of cute girls came to Soojung. Namely Yeri, Joy, Seulgi and Wendy. The famous dancing machines, Red Velvet. //and the fact that Seulgi bear's my bias and Joohyun's my bias wrecker.. Yeahh.

"Sunbae! Mianhe for what Irene unnie said about you. We're really sorry!" The three, Yeri, Joy and Wendy, bowed 90 degrees while Seulgi was on her phone — obviously texting.

"You shouldn't say sorry to me. Your bitchy leader should!" Soojung flips her hair annoyingly; and surprisingly, as her hair flips, Sooyeon slips through the crowd with Taeyeon(the goddess omg Taengoo omg omg).

"Soojung," Sooyeon said sternly; Soojung's face softens. "You should go say sorry to Irene, now. She still a rookie. Don't bully her for pete's sake! Ugh. Why are you always like that?!"

"Miahn." Soojung faced down; Sooyeon walking away frustrated while leaving Taeyeon. Like seriously Sooyeon brought Taeyeon and she would just leave her like that?

Soojung's tear came out. Taeyeon tapped her back. "Sorry, Soojung. Sooyeon is just.. just tired. But I can't assure you that she wpuld forgive you. She can't forgive you that easy."

Leaving, Soojung's face turned sad as fudge.

—–-

IM VERY SORRY FOR THIS VERY VERY VERYYYY SHORT CHAPTER. I'll make it up to you tomorrow.. ;-; i'm tiredddd