Prologue

"We got another one," a female voice crackled in over the police radio in Officer Mitchel's patrol car. "Go and check it out will you?"

"I'm on it," said officer Mitchell.
Officer Mitchell was in in mid-40s. His hair was golden blonde and had a sprinkling of grey like someone poured a little pepper on his head. His eyes were big a brown, his jaw was chiseled and other features strong and sharp. He was tall and handsome (for being in his mid-40s)

He thought about the situation that required him to dive out to the middle of nowhere. They had gotten several calls from the same number each time all you would hear was static for 10 to 15 seconds then the call would end. After getting 2 or 3 calls they had tracked the number to the address now displayed on his GPS.

When he pulled up to the address there were no other cars and the only thing interrupting the flat landscape was a very large decrepit looking building. He looked at the clock and was surprised that it was only midnight. He regretted agreeing to take the graveyard shift for Officer Richard that was out sick. He wanted to be out camping with his daughter Gwen for her spring break.

He opened his door and stepped out. A warm breeze brought over the smell of mildew that undoubtedly was coming from the building. He started towards it but tripped on something metal catching himself at the last moment. Pulling out the long flashlight from his belt he thought he heard something behind him. Whipping around he turned the flashlight on and swept the landscape. Seeing nothing he turned again towards the building and saw what he had tripped on it was a metal railroad tie. That was when it first hit him where he was. The old Miller Train Station that was abandoned in the 50s, this confused him. Nevertheless he still went to investigate.

He walked to the front of the building that was covered in old street signs. But arriving he saw that the door was chained with a large padlock so he checked around back. There was a side door that looked as if it had been chained be there were none in sight. The door was rusty and old he pushed against it but it didn't budge. He tried again this time it opened screeching in protest. He shined his flashlight around the ceiling to see if there were any lights. Seeing that there were many large old fashioned light fixtures he moved his attention to the wall. There he saw a very large lever. Grabbing the top and pulling hard, for like the door it was very rusty and it took almost all officer Mitchel's strength to move, pulled it into the downward position. A few of the lights came on to his surprise. The ones that did work flickered eerily and were very dim.

Back in the 50s this train station was alive with the hustle and bustle of people trying to catch their trains or buy tickets at the gold painted ticket booths. It was bright and filled with the many colors of the girls beautiful dresses. Trains blowing their whistles as they raced toward the station and their brakes hissing as they came to a stop. Cheery music would emanate from either the street performers trying to earn a bit of cash or the large jukebox that now sat alone in the dark corner. Now the only sounds were the hum of an unseen generator and Officer Mitchel's lone footsteps. And the colors were all muted and dark the flickering dim lights casting creepy shadows everywhere. The gold paint on the ticket booths was chipped and rusted. But the only thing that was out of place was a large round table with an old time rotary phone.

"Hello?" Officer Mitchel called out "If you are here come out with your hands in the air." Nothing happened he still was the only one there.

"This is Officer Mitchel," he reported into the radio receiver on his shoulder. "I have found what I believe is the phone in question I am going to call in from it to confirm."

"Okay I will check the number," a very monotone female voice replied. He didn't notice the change in voice but that was his first mistake.

He spun in the numbers for 911 and waited as it rang twice before someone answered.

"Is it the same number?" he asked.

There was a few seconds of silence before the same monotone female voice answered, "Yes, this is the same number."

He called in a few more times just to be positive each time the same voice answered and said the exact same thing. By the end he had noticed the change in voice that wasn't the weird part to him though they changed operators all the time. The weird part was that he knew all of the operators having worked there for around twenty years he knew almost everyone. But he just dismissed it thinking it must have just been the phone getting weird reception.

After about twenty more minutes of looking around he headed back to his car. Upon reaching his car he heard a noise. Looking behind him he saw nothing. Turning back around he got in his car and turned it on. The radio was playing a football game which wasn't weird. Officer Mitchell wasn't really paying attention so he didn't notice the extremely strange thing was that it was live of the 1958 Baltimore colts game that made Raymond Berry famous. Not noticing this was his second and final mistake.

As he started pulling out this headlights flickered and went out. from the utter darkness that surrounded him an monotone female voice whispered in his ear, "you can't leave."

He whipped around and tried to pick up his flashlight when the headlights came back on reveling no one in the back seat. thinking that he must have imagined it he turned back around and started to pull forward. all the sudden a figure was right in his path he slammed on the brakes coming to a stop mere inches for the figure. It was a woman probably in her early 20s but you couldn't tell that by looking at her. Her black hair hung down past her shoulders in long dirty strands. Her eyes were sunken and red. She was ghastly pale, and her light blue 50s dress was tattered and torn. she was there for a second before she flickered and disappeared.

Officer Mitchell threw the car into reverse but yet again slammed on the breaks seeing one of the old stop signs had been moved from the front of the building to right behind his car. He pulled forward and pushed the gas pedal as far down as it would go, he wanted to get out of there.

"STOP!" the female voice from both the phone and the back of his car screamed."YOU CAN'T LEAVE! They didn't let me leave!"

A few hours after the very first time Officer Mitchell set foot on that there property a team that had been sent to look for officer Mitchell found him in his patrol car... they called it suicide. But Officer Mitchell's daughter knew better. Having grown up hearing about the haunting of the old miller train station she and her best friend ,Jake, decided to go pay their respects to the memorial at the train station and do some investigating while they were there.

a/n: sorry Sam and Dean probably wont be in for another chapter or two. The next chapter is really long and doesnt have very much action in it so just bear with me it will get good pretty soon... i hope.