Chapter 6

* Sam's POV *

"I love you Sam please don't do this!" Yelled Kellin.

" I have too. It's so you don't have to see me anymore." I cried.

I am ready to end my life. Kellin has a girlfriend now and doesn't need me.

This is it.

"I love you Kellin." I say and jump.
****

I woke up drenched in sweat. How could I dream so fake be so real. I never want to experience that ever again. Does Kellin love me? Nah he only likes me.

"Knock knock." Kellin said peeking in my window smiling.

"Come in." I say. Kellin comes in and sits down wig a serious face. He sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked he said nothing and open his mouth to speak again.

"Sam I have to explain something." I nod in response that I'm listening. "I went to my therapist today and he said I should go to a mental hospital." I gave him a shocked face. Why does he need to go there? What did he do to deserve this? "I try commiting suicide yesterday. And I got caught quick enough but I told them to keep their mouth shut. So I had my appointment with my therapist and she said to tell the hospital what I have down and see if they can help me with my problems." His voice cracked. A tear slipped down my cheek and Kellin also started to cry. He winced and start to speak again. "Today I have to go but I want you to come with me." He said and burst just into tears. I never want to see Kellin like this and I started sobbing. This is to much to comprehend. Why did he try killing himself. Why?

"Kellin." I cried. He looked up at my wig tear stained cheeks. "Yes?" He asked.
"Why? Why did you try killing yourself?" I ask crying.
His face dropped and he began to look angry but sad.
"Why? Because you like him. You didn't tell me you had feelings for someone else. You never told me anything. I'm supposed to be your best friend. Your supposed to be mine!" Kellin exclaimed and got up to leave. He jumped out the window and started running.

I sat there in shock.

.....why.....