Why pt.4

......................................................................................................................................................................

                                                              *That Night*  11:30PM

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Prodigy's Pov

( Heheee y'all haven't heard from him in a while huh ?? :P)

Prod : I can't believe this shit !!!

Alex : neither can I...

prod : really sariah ??? u really told Jacob that ?!?!?!!!?!?

sariah : I-i'm sorry

diggy : U THINK SORRY IS GONNA BRING HIM HOME !!!!??

alex : don't talk to her like that

prince : dude......calm down ... aite...chill

diggy : well if she didn't go poppin off at the mouth like that this morning we wouldn't be sitting here tired as hell worrying our ass off cause he been gone since 10 this morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ray : he right thou.

sariah : I said sorry...what more can I do :/

leonie : You can bring him home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ray : SHUT YOU TRIFFLIN' SKANK ASS !!!!!!

leonie : WHY HUH ?!? IT'S ALL HER FAULT HE'S NOT HERE....IT'S HER FAULT HE'S HURT AND IT'S HER FAULT EVERYTHIN IS GOING WRONG...SO DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP LIKE I'M THE BAD PERSON HERE !!!!! IF YOU'RE TO BE MAD AT ANYONE IT'S HER!!!!. TO O FURTHER.....SHIT WOULD'VE BEEN FINE AS HELL IF THEY ASSES DIDN'T RE-SURFACE AND COME BACK!!!! I'VE HEARD ENOUGH ABOUT YOU HURTING JACOB BEFORE NOW U COME BACK HAVIN EVERY1 THINKING THAT SHIT IS GONNA GET BETTER BUT YOU JUST FUCKED IT UPP MOREEE BITCH !!!

prod : LEONIE ALL THT WASN'T CALLED FOR !!!!!

sariah : no...no prod she's right.....sh--she. She's right. (Leaves and goes upstairs)

roc : I think it's time for the loose whore to leave

leonie : ah alexia......I think he was referring to you

alex : ugh I will let that one slide

ray : leonie leave please...just leave

(Leonie leaves)

alexis : look....Jacob iisn't answering his phone and he blocked sariah.....he hasn't been on any social network since. I say we all go to bed....cause he's a big boy , independent. He can handle himself and if he's not home in the morning, we make a report and let his parents know wassup....cool ??

Every1 except diggy : cool

( they all leave besides alexia and diggy)

alexia : babe you're not coming to bed ?? (strokes through his hair)

diggy : naww bae.... I ain't tired yet.

alexia: *sighzz* dannyyy.... I know you're tired u can't gimme that lame excuse.. :/. look , I know you're worried about Jacob but u atleast need a few hours of rest babe...he'll be ok...he'll come home. He's just.................clearing his head, blowing off steam.

diggy (looks at her and smiles) : yeahh babe I know. but the fact that we're bros and I've known him since like................forever. It makes me really concerned. I know the stupid shit he's capable of when  he's like this and i'm hoping he's aite.