TWO YEARS LATER pt.3

......................................................................................................................................................................

MRS. SANCHEZ1 POV. (alexia+alexis mother and sariah's aunt)

Well this upcoming weekend here marks the girls birthday........they're supposed to be turning 18...haha smh , i bet if they we're alive they would've been like " pshhh we're already 18 it's just a 7 day difference". Honestly it has been really difficult dealing with their disappearance. I know they were pronounced dead but i refuse to believe that.....IDGAF.. what the police say i believe that my girls are out there somewhere waiting to come home...i-i can feel it....i feel guilty everyday partially blaming myself for everything...i was a horrible mother...like i wasn't there for anything important for any of them...i wasn't even there when they needed me the most or they begged for my presence somewhere :( the thing that came first was my job..hell even my husband was out behind me and i regret it all....now all i have is this big empty house tp myself..yes i still work but i'm home more often...wondering why i'm alone ? cause ever since they went missing all me and my well technically ex-husband did was fuss and fight for the most rediculous things and i was always the 1 to start it...i mean he was there more than i was with the girls when u think about it..so maybe i really did have a very little say in this matter but 6 months later he packed his stuff and left after we had an argument but what made him leave was something i said and i regret it...i can't even bring myself to repeat it....i'm such a horrible person...i miss and love my girls that includes sariah as well.....smh.....i still talk to their friends even diggy but whenever we talk we cry...we cry together..damnn that boy loves her...she needs to hurry up ad come home i can't look for them anymore...trust me i've tried and i don't know where to look anymore...poor diggy is now stuck with that bitch of a girlfriend that no1 likes...he can dooo sooooooooooo much better.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

MRS. SANCHEZ2 ( sariah's mother and alexia and alexis' aunt)

Honestly i have nothing much to say except that i KNOW my baby ain't no where dead and she's coming home soon i can feel it.. :) i just miss her so much, that's my daughter we're talking about....i want her to come home :'(

.......................................................................................................................................................................

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

...................................................................................................................................................................