Chapter:03

Chapter:03

New Home

Chloe P.O.V

"Welcome home,"

It's when I looked outside the window. Huge gates opened, we entered through the gates and I saw the most beautiful building I ever seen it was magnificent mansion. The mansion it's was surrounded by many gardens. In the middle there was a huge fountain. I gasped at such a wonderful sigh. The gardens were beautiful each having different type of flowers grown in it.

Always love flowers, trees and nature. You can say natural sitting helps me feel better. The scent of colorful and cheerful flowers was spread all across the air giving the surrounding much fresh and appealing effect.

"It seem like you're liking your new home already." It's when reality hit me like a ton of hard bricks. He was standing there outside smirking at me . His smirk make him look sexier. I am definitely out of my mind that I called my kidnapper sexy, what am I even thinking. I want to face palm myself so badly right now.

But that just totally unfair, that he got looks and he got such a beautiful house but his personality stink so badly that's why I don't think he is not a single bit of deserving of all these blessings. He parked the car and start walking without waiting for me. What a jerk. But who am I kidding, he is my kidnapper not my boyfriend that he should have opened the door for me like a gentle man to come out. I'm definitely losing my mind to actually imagine that.

I started following him like a lost puppy not like I had another option. While walking into the mansion, I decided to talk to him , about the mansion. So that later it will be easy to run from here, only if I'd be familiar with all the paths and routes that lead to the exit.

"Mansion is pretty awesome, can you show me the whole of it?" I asked trying my best to sound cheerful. I hope that he doesn't doubt me. His eyes lit up like a star on the Christmas tree in less than a second. I think my plan worked.

"I'll show you every place that lies in the mansion myself and I will tell you-" He stopped at the mid sentence and look at the porch, where young woman was standing. She was really beautiful and blonde hair and blue eyes. Mr kidnapper went to her and a moment later he planted a kiss on her lips.

Then I realize that she must be his girlfriend. Then I heard few cheers and round of applauses and I look more closely there were two guys and another lady standing there too in the porch with them. They congratulate Mr. kidnapper and the lady to be in a new relationship.

You must be thinking how I know all of this? I have ears I was listening to the talk."At last you kissed Emily, we all knew that Xavier you had a crush on her since a long time,"the blonde guy hugged Mr kidnapper. "She'll be a perfect Luna for an entire race." The other brunette lady exclaimed while smiling.

"Thank God! you have moved on Xavier, we all very worried that after that incident, you will never be in a relationship but you proved us all wrong. We are so proud of you." The blonde guy exclaimed and hugged him again.

Xavier, So that's what my kidnapper name is though his name is not bad. I want to hit my head with a baseball bat. I was came soon back to reality by a small crowd cheering loudly. Ask her! Ask her! Ask her!

What the hell is going on? For once I felt my heart stopped for a moment as me and my kidnapper eyes met. I know it sounds insane but people were busy in cheering, he smirked at me. As if he wants to show me that he taken and I don't have a chance or something or wanted to make me jealous. It's official I'm losing my shit pretty badly to actually assume that.

Why would I feel for my kidnapper? Although he is tall and very handsome but still he is the only reason I'm away from my family. I miss my family so much, he is the sole reason of pain and grief I'm going through.

After that he ask her to be her girlfriend she jumped on him started sucking his face that scene made me gag.

Then they broke the kiss the girl looked at me who I heard name was Emily, gave me a disgusted look and gave Xavier a questioning one. I was about to open my mouth to say that he kidnapped me but before I could speak anything Xavier start speaking,"Guys her name is Ros- Chloe and she'll be living with me."

"Don't tell she is your guest because looked at her." She gave a disapproving look. "Actually she is my new slave." Xavier declared.

"What?!?" All of his friends and I asked at the same time. Emily who was recently sucking him was wide eyes with a totally shocked expression. Not that me and others had a different reaction, we were equally shocked.

"Yes guys! Meet my new slave Chloe."

I'm no one slave this is impossible. He kidnapped me and expecting me to be his slave. I WILL NEVER BE HIS SLAVE. I was boiling with anger when Emily pouted,"But you don't need a slave. There a lot of butlers and other people who can do your work."

"Yeah but if you haven't guessed, she'll be my personal slave. As you know guys, I'm in a relationship now and when my girlfriend will not be here she will satisfy my needs." Xavier announced to everyone. No one seemed to have a problem with it not even his girlfriend.

She should object about Xavier's decision that there should be no one else other than her, who should satisfy him. But no, she didn't say a word about it. What type of girlfriend is she, like seriously! These all people are crazy! Like definitely crazy!

"So at last you have decided to use the right of keeping slave. It's not that we can object about the decision you have taken but keep in my mind the borders you'll have when you'll satisfying your need with the little slave of yours." The blonde guy explained it to Xavier. He nodded and looked at me teasingly. I gave him an incredulous look and was about to say when he motioned to stay quite and mouthed me that 'we will sought thing out later.'

I don't why but I listened to him and decided to remain quite for now.