Chapter:05

Chapter:05

Cute friend of my kidnapper

Chloe P.O.V

I woke up the next day on a very comfy bed though I a heard my stomach growling. My poor stomach didn't eat since the day before yesterday. Although last night a butler brought food for me but I decide to starve myself. I just want to leave this damn place.

I went outside, a butler was standing outside waiting for me he greeted me,"Morning ma'am! I'm here to escort you to the dining hall, as you might be hungry."

hungry! I was starving! Starving to death! So without asking any question, I decided to be a good girl for the first time and start following him. Why the hell are we going towards the mansion because I don't want to see him in the morning. Please don't tell me we are going in the mansion.

"Are we going in the mansion." I interrogated and wish that he'll say no. Please say no. Please say no. "Yes ma'am, dinning hall is in the mansion and master Xavier is waiting for you at the breakfast." He replied. Fuck. I don't want to see him, but then I heard my stomach growling I guess I see his jerk face for one last time and then I'll be leaving after all.

While entering the hall, I was expecting that jerk sitting alone but he was sitting with another guy. I guess we won't be alone here but who cares, only the food should be good.

When I reached I got look of the other guy, he somewhat has same type of features like my kidnapper but my kidnapper is much sexier than him. Did I call him sexy? Ugh what is he doing with me.

What will happen if a stranger you are first time meeting will have you bear hug and exclaim that he was worried about you, you'll think that the person is insane or something.

That's what exactly happened with me. I was standing at the table. That stranger gave me a big hug and exclaimed. "Oh my! It's really true! You are back Rosslyn! I miss you much and Xavier was going craz-"

"ENOUGH," My kidnapper boomed and looked into other guy eyes. Who was now totally confused and lost. I seemed like they are having a salient conversation and Xavier is telling him something.

Out of nowhere the other guy said involuntarily. "What the hell she doesn't remember anything!?!"

"Thanks for being low." Xavier said sarcastically.

He mouthed him 'sorry' and seemed sad and for a moment he looked at me briefly like he wanted to say something but said anything to me rather he shift uncomfortably on his seat.

What the hell was the other said? Now my head is spinning more. Why the hell everyone think I'm Rosslyn, which I'm totally not, right?

"Please settle down." Xavier told me. I did as I was told and sat at the table, waiting for the food. When the hell will they'll give me the food.

"You should start eating as you might be starving." My kidnapper told me. The table was full with many dishes with Italian breakfast, my favorite. Man I was starving as I was about to take fette biscottate (cookie-like rusk hard bread) and my favorite prima colazione or colazione consists of caffè e latte (hot coffee with milk) with roll, butter, and jam. But before I knew everything was on my plate.

How can this happen? I looked up and the stranger was smiling at me and chirped in,"Ladies first." He smiled politely. That he has been waiting for me to start my breakfast, so that he can start his. It was attracted to his nice act, I gave him a nod and was about to start when I saw Xavier, busy eating his breakfast with a blank expression. What a jerk?!

"I have put everything you want in your plate." I snapped back when I saw the stranger pointed at my plate. So it was him. He put everything in my plate but how does he knew that wasn't I wanted to eat. But who cares, I only wanted food. Without wasting any second I dig in the food.

The stranger was chuckling and had an amused expression,"It seemed like you haven't eaten for ages. Doesn't that moron gave you something to eat." He pointed his fork to Xavier. I liked the way he called Xavier, a moron because I'm tired of everyone treating him with respect.

I don't when accidentally a giggle escaped my mouth. Mr. Stranger smiled at me and started his breakfast too.

Due to presence breakfast went quite well and I really liked the stranger guy. He was funny and cute unlike Xavier who seem deep and full of mysteries.

"Excuse me but I have to leave for a meeting," the stranger announced before leaving the table. I called,"hey! I didn't catch your name."

His eyes were shining with amusement and his lips were stretch in a smirk. "My name is Xander." After that he turned his heels and start moving outside the mansion.