CHAPTER TWO (unedited)

Lawra's P.O.V

Shantal is by my house getting ready for the party tonight at August's place. "So where does he live ?" I asked setting Khloé in her little play pen. "I dunno" Shantal replied casually. "Shantal stop playing! How the hell are you gonna go to a party and you don't even know where to go !!!" I yelled "I'm kidding dufus" Shantal said rolling her eyes. I just sighed and mean mugged her. I pulled out my jeans and some wedges only to have them snatched away. "What the hell are you doing??" I asked Shantal who literally just dropped my clothes on the floor. "You're not wearing that to the party!" She said with a stank look. I just rolled my eyes. "What's wrong with that?" I questioned motioning to the clothes on the floor. I seriously dont see anything wrong with jeans and heels. She sighed and marched over to my large walk-in closet. I sat there watching helplessly as she rummaged through my clothing and occasionally threw something on the floor. "Ahhhh here we are!!" She exclaimed dancing with a short black long-sleeved dress. The back cut straight down my lower back exposing my tattoo. Ok it was actually a cute dress, I'll give her that. I smiled and grabbed the dress to put it on. It looked gorgeous on me. I wore black and gold heels, wore my hair in a side elegant fishtail braid added some red lipstick and I looked awesome. Shantal wore a white fitted dress, like mine, it was short but hers had mesh. She wore white pumps/heels and nude lipgloss. Her short hair was curled up in the top. As for Khloé I put her in a pajama suit and took her to her dad's mom.

¤¤¤

'Gold slugs' by August Alsina, Fetty wap, Chris Brown and Dj Khaled blasted through the speakers. Shantal and I walked in the house looking around. It was really nice. White couches, beautiful chandelier. "I'm gonna go mingle I see some hot niggas by the kitchen island maybe one of them is August" Shantal said with a wink. I rolled my eyes "just be careful,no drugs, no sex and dont drink too much!!" I warned she put on a fake smile before walking away yelling "sure thing mom" I just chuckled and made my way to the mini bar, not 'cause I'm thirsty but because I see a fine ass bartender and I'm feeling like a flirt.

"Whatcha havin' cutie?" He asked me. I sort of blushed. Ughhh why! I quickly tried to reapply my previous facial exprression, flirty/daring. "Two strawberry martinis" I purred with a coquettish smile. He arched an eyebrow. One that says 'what the heck are you doing' I twirled the ends of my hair as he whipped up my drinks. He slid them both across the counter to me, then with his hands on the table he leaned across to me before saying "I'm gay hon'" I stared at him blankly before awkwardly clearing my throat. He gave an apologetic smile before moving down the other end of the counter. I just sat there. Why does it have to be the cute ones! I gulped both drinks down and instantly felt the urge to pee. I hopped off the stool and made my way to, well, all corners of this mansion in hopes of finding a bathroom. While wandering the house, occasionally something would catch my eye, I'd stop stare in awe then squeeze my legs together when I remebered I had to pee.

I was staring at a frame on the wall trying to understand it. It was white with one single dot in the middle. Unable to understand the stupid piece of art I stomped away in frustration but I bumped into something hard, warm and smelly. "What the heck!" I grumbled. I looked up to see a tall skinny guy. Tattoos all over his body. He's kinda cute. Ok he's freaking cute though I cant see his eyes. "Im sorry I wasn't looking where I was-" I shut up when he looked up and readjusted his bucket hat. He's August Alsina! "What's your name?" He asked with a slurry tone. Ok he's a drunk August Alsina. I cleared my throat about to speak then he just shoved me on the nearby wall "what the hell!!" I snapped pushing him off of me. He stumbled back then began laughing. I began walking away but he pulled me back. "What!" I snapped "why you acting like ya' ass don't want all this" he said motioning to himself I rolled my eyes and began walking away. "That's because I don't" I said over my shoulder. I heard him chuckle "the bathroom is this way ma'" he said hooking a thumb over his shoulder. I don't trust him. He's drunk, for all I know he could be leading me to a slaughter room. I felt the urge to pee come stronger than before. I practically ran past August. I saw a door and pushed it. "Wow it's actually a bathroom" I thought out loud. I heard August chuckle by the door "what'd ya think it was some slauhhter house?" He said with a laugh. Oh trust me you have no idea. "What no! That's absurd" I yelled back, now standing awkwardly over the toilet. He didn't say anything after that, maybe he left. Thank goodness. I washed my hands then undid my fishtail braid and fluffed my hair out. Then walked out. "Boo!" I shrieked and jumped back only to see August laughing. "You little...you little ughhh!" Im not good at nicknames. "Youre so evil!" I said folding my arms over my chest. "Sorry...not sorry" he mumbled I rolled my eyes then began my journey down the stairs. He followed. I groaned mentally. "Is there any reason why you're ruining my night with your presence?" I asked "yeah, actually, fa' one I don't know ya' name shawty, and two, don't know ya number either" he answered. "Well sir, the name is Lawra, as for my number, you're not getting it" he was about to speak then my phone rang. It was Shantal.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone "hey lawra, dont wait for me I met a guy he's taking me home" I smiled "k whatever and remember what I said earlier!" I warned "yeah yeah yeah, see ya tomorrow" she said. I giggled then hung up.

I turned to see August staring at me "what?" I asked "who was that?" He questioned. Nosy much. "A friend, guess im leaving now bye" I said excitedly. "I'll walk you to your car or whatever" he stated I rolled my eyes and made my way outside. I got to my car and unlocked it . "Damn lawra this you?" He asked checking out my car. I smirked a little. "Yeah" I simply answered now fastening my seatbelt. "Nice, I like it" he said "thanks see ya" I mumbled before backing out the drive way. "WAIT" he called. I stopped and looked at him "Aren't you gonna give me ya number?" He asked. Fuck no! "Sure" I said I gave it go him and went home.

I turned off my car and got out. Im just literally dreaming of my soft warm bed right now. I opened the door to my house and went straight upstairs to my bedroom. Not even bothering to change I just ploppled on my bed. And began to drift off to sleep. "WHERE WERE YOU!!!" I shot up. Scared out of my freaking mind! "Corahn!! What the hell? How the fuck did you get in my house?" I growled " I've got a damn key remember" he yelled "what do you want Corahn ?" "To know where my girl is. AT ALL TIMES!" He yelled the last part making me jump a little. "I was at a party" I mumbled pulling a pillow over my head. "Dressed like that?" He snapped. "Ok can you not ?" I said removing the pillow. "You know what fuck outta here!" He said. Corahn grabbed his coat and stormed out. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I yelled "OUT!" He yelled slamming the front door. Though he probably cant hear me I still yelled "DONT YOU SLAM MY SHIT !!" I plopped on the pillow and began to dose off again. Im too tired to chase after his bum ass anyway.