New Daughter of a killer

It was 8:30 am. I was waiting outside for the bus. I'm 10 years old. I'm in sixth grade. My name is Kaila . My bus pulled up at 8:35. As I got on the first 4 seats were empty agian today. It's been like this ever since Ashley,my ex-bestie, took a picture of me in my true form. (Pic above). I hated her for that. Because of her everyone hates me. As we got to school. I walked to my locker to see notes saying mean stuff.
⭐Time Skip⭐
I was at home in my bedroom, when I hear my parents talking through a vent.
"When we go camping well just ditch her OK."
"OK baby then we can go and get a real child."
⭐Next day⭐
We were all sitting in the car. When we got to the woods. I got out with my blue and black bag on my back. I closed the door as I turn around the car sped off.
I walked into the woods looking for help when I came across a guy in I would say his 20's.
"Sir can you help me I'm lost."
"What? Why are you an orphan"
"Yes"
"You can come home with me come on"
⭐Time skip ⭐
We walked up to the front doors.
"Slender I'm Home and I have someone I want you to meet."
"Yes Hoodie what is it I was about to show someone around that Masky brought home"
A boy my age walked in front of us I walked up to him.
The man called Hoodie talked to the other man.
"Hi I'm Kaila."
"I'm Toby".
" Kids its time to show you to your rooms."
After 1 hour I was in my new bed getting ready to drift off to sleep.

Comment and Follow for more.