Blue Christmas

3 Months Later (listen to song)
Kaila's POV
Today is Christmas Day, I haven't seen Toby since the day I left Slender Mansion. It's been 3 months but he's probably happy I'm not there. Me and my Dad are now living in the Trendor Mansion. It is so lonely without him here with me. I hate seeing red decorations on a green Christmas tree. I walked into the kitchen to get a snack. I was so hungry because I have to help Trendor with his clothing designs. I bet he's doing alright.
⭐Time skip 5 hours⭐
I was getting ready for bed. I can't stop thinking about him. I tried texting him, but I can never hit send. I could see it was a Blue Christmas.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Toby's POV
It has been 3 months since my dad stole my phone and made me break up with Kaila. I miss her. I was sitting in the kitchen of Splendor mansion. Me and my dad moved here because being in the Slender mansion was distracting me. I was trying to eat my food when my dad said that Slender wanted all of the mansions to hold one Christmas party. Maybe I could see Kaila again. I walked to my room and look through the old photo album of me and her. From out first meeting to our last kiss. I need to see her I need to have her by my side again. I will stop at nothing to get my girl back. I pick up my hatchet and walk out into the woods.