New identity

When I woke up Hoodie came in.
"Good Morning Kaila."
"Morning Dad"
Mister Hoodie said I should call him Dad because he adopted me.
"Time for breakfast so get dressed. Then you can meet the others that live with us."
"OK Dad"
He left. I got up and got dressed into a a pair of black leggings and a red long sleeve shirt. I put my blonde hair up in a pony tail. I put on a pair of black boots. I walked down to the kitchen to see Toby sitting next to a another man with Hoodie next to him and a few others here and there.
For breakfast I had some waffles. After words every went to the living room where we all talked and they introduced me.
The tall man introduced himself as Slender or Grandpa.
The next boy introduced himself as Jeff.
Then BEN, Sally,Masky, Jane, Clockwork, EJ, LJ, and Dark link.
After we all met Hoodie have me an IPhone. Toby got the thing from Masky. They set them up. Me and Toby exchanged numbers and went to our rooms. I downloaded five games to keep me busy. After an hour or so Hoodie called me down. We walked to Grandpa's office. For about 30 minutes we talked about a name I was gonna have when I was older.

(Here is the info)
Name: Tarnished Gold
Weapon: Katana
Style: Stalk and kill
Backstory: Abandoned by parents at the age of 10.
Found and raised by Hoodie.
Went insane at the age of 9 and killed 10 people.
She is Half human Half Demon.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐