What You Need(1)

"Just tell me Trina." I was on the phone with my new friend. We were playing twenty questions and it was my turn to spill my guts about my very brief sex life.

"Well I thought he was what I needed," I told her

"We met up at his house house and he told me things that I wanted to here, he promised it would be good."

I said thinking back to a month ago when I lost my virginity to my almost boyfriend.

"And was it?" Key asked interrupting my thoughts. I

rolled my eyes at her nosiness.

"No, he was a little rough" I said as I went to my closet and pulled out my clothes for the next day.

her silence had me uneasy.

"Is that all for twenty questions?" I asked her

"You tell me since this was your idea babe" she said nonchalantly making me blush.

"Right, so what did you think of me when you first met me last week?" I questioned curiously

"You were a little intimidating" she told me, I was kind of shocked.

"Really?" I asked as I thought back to my first day a middle eastern high.

"Yes, you were like you were waiting n someone too test you" she said making me laugh

" Yeah there's nothing there for a girl like me" I told her, she gasped

"not even me Catrina!?" she whined

"Well your probably the only thing" I said she quieted down then asked if I was ready for school.

"yes, you still coming get me?"

"I got you"

"thanks goodnight." I hung up then laid in my bed.

<<<<<<<<<<<DING!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MY alarm went off and I reluctantly opened my eyes.

"I don't want to be here"

I mumbled as I looked around at the half unpacked room and boxes.

I hate Shreveport! I thought angrily and I miss Atlanta, my mom, my friends,and Chris.

why did Samuel decide to be in my life now?

I'll be seventeen in may, I'm too grown for him to try to play daddy now.

I let the steam I was venting merge with that off the shower letting my stress be washed away with the hot water. when I was done I pulled on my mickey mouse shirt that exposed just a little of my small stomach with jean shorts that made my short chocolate legs appear longer with black oxfords.

I pulled my long damp extensions into a bun.

that another thing, I thought how am I supposed to go back and forth from my moms hair salon to get my hair done with my car in the shop?

"If its not one thing its another" I said as I grabbed my leather bag and ran downstairs to wait on Key. I can't help but smile when I see Key pull up in her silver Camry. Its funny whole cool we've gotten with each other in a week. Before I can walk to the car she gets out and walks up too me in a way that gives me butterflies.

I dismissed the emotion quickly, confused. I wasn't sure if I liked her because she was my only friend so far in Louisiana or if it was because she's gay. She never had to tell that she was because she was a flaming stud, bit when she did my feeling deepened for her.