Lay her on her ass

I Was welcomed to a party filled with loud music and drunk people. I looked over to Devin because he claimed he needed me to help him get ready.

"Liar!" he just shrugged as if he couldn't care less.

"I had to get you here."

I shook my head, mocking disappointment but honesly the energy here was infectious. I held my saddle bag and made my way to the couch. I dont even no if key would still come, so what was the real reason for me coming? All i really hoped for was for the little blonde bitch to come so i could slap the shit out if her... Or maybe i should slap keyona for playing me.

Who the do she really think she is?

My thoughts were interrupted by a guy screaming over the music trying to dance with me. He was cute so i agreed for the hell of it. A lil wayne song came on and he was all over me!

At first i was reluctant but his rhythm was just too infectious not to dance back. We grinded and danced fir about half of the song before she taped his shoulder.

"Aye bra, shes mine." The guy looked at key then at me in disbelief then disgust. He quickly let me go then mumbled "dykes" as he walked away.

That hurt my feelings but key just rolled her eyes and shrugged.

" look Im sorry , i fucked up but i told you from the beginning how i am."

She was talking but i wasn't listening, i was too focused on her body, she looked so good. She had on her favorite khaki skinny pants and a black plaid button up with those Oreo Jordan's. Her twist were pulled up and she smelled so good. I was intoxicated.

"Uh, can we go somewhere quiet?"

She nodded then led me to an empty bedroom.

"Better?" She asked shyly. I nodded, then she pulled me by my bed.

" I'm sorry." She was being really shy, how could bring myself to slap her." So all i asked was where was Sandra.

I left her alone, your worth more."

I smiled feeling something swelling in my chest. She handed me her cell phone to her text.

Sandra: why are you ignorin me?!??

Key: man leave me alone

Sandra:why? Is it bc of tht girll?

Key: yep,she my gf n ion wanna be bothered wit u no mo

Sandra:bbby no

Sandra:fine then take the bitch, she ugly ny way

Sandra: baby please dont do this i need u

I looked at the texts and smiled at how cold they were, i mean she did it in a text . Key took her phone back and looked at me. "So what you think." She asked nervously.

"I couldn't have done it better myself." She grinned from ear to ear and hugged me hard, when she went in fir a kiss i stopped her.

"Oh no you don't, you still got to make some shit up for hurting me." She sighed

" How can i do that?" She asked

" come dance with me then let ditch Devon and go home so you can eat my pussy." She laughed at me bluntness then agreed.

" well lets go dance so we can leave, i have an appetite now." I giggled as my girlfriend pulled back to the party. Im so happy she quitted Sandra but i got something for her ass when i see her, but for now I'm just trying to get Key to put me on mine.

The end