leave

whats up baby?" she asked softly

"nothing why you took so long to call?" i asked half sleep.

"i had to talk with my mom and then i had to work."

"oh, so are you gonna tell me why you were upset with your mama now?" i mumbled.

"you don't want to know your tired bae."

"no I'm, not tell me." she was silent for a minute

"Well my dad died seven months ago and were both taking it pretty hard still,.and to make things worse my dad was the reason i came out to my mom and really started to be the stud i am,.but now that he's gone she expects me to go back to being who i was before i came out."

"aww baby I'm sorry your daddy died." i told her and she thanked me. thankfully she changed the topic because i didn't know what to say.

"So now that your lil ass got a car you gone come ride by my house tomorrow?"

"Sure but I'm not gone want to be bored"

"Trust me ima entertain you girl."

"your something else you know that!"

she laughed

"say Key "

"yeah?"

"why didn't you let me touch you how you touched me earlier? "

"I'm not really into being touched like that its not my thing."

"you should let me touch you if ima get the full effect of this experiment." she laughed

"baby at the very least your bisexual."

"yes i kinda figured that."

"but its cool though, cause ima ease you into it all baby"

"promise?"

"promise now go your ass to sleep ugly"

"alright goodnight".

i fell asleep with a smile.

when i woke up i lounged around and messed with daddy until he had to leave for work. while i was eating breakfast my phone rang.

"wassup Billie jean?" i laughed at Devin old silly ass

"nun much Diana wassup?"

"my people gone be out of town this weekend and i was tryning to see if your mean ass wanted to socialize at my party?"

i laughed

"Sure but can i bring a date?"

"Damn you got a man already? "

"lmao no i got a girl." i said nervously

oh so you gay?"

"no"

"oh well whose the chick?"

"nosey much? but Keyona"

"Wow her?" devin was really starting to annoy me.

"yeah why?"

"None it just her ass get more girls than the whole school combined but she never claims a girl."

that made me feel jealous and good at the same time

"Yeah well she claims me."

"That cause you probably threatened her." he joked

"lmao boy bye!" we hung up and i went back to my breakfast then showered. i pulled my hair into a high bun when key called for me. since the weather was humid i decided on jean shorts a flannel shirt and combat boot with my leather bag. i got my keys and drove to keys house.