Chapter Five- Now then Ninja Nana. You know why we're here.

Being the Best of the Best in a job like mine can be a pain in the ass. It means constantly being in danger and constantly working therefore not being able to sleep all day. Everyone told me not to become it but no, Me being me had to be labelled as the best Agent-Assassin since James Bloody Bond. That's why My 'crew' had been assigned to take part in the most dangerous mission since 1921. And that is why Chris was pacing around our living room like an monkey swinging on vines whilst the rest of us sat silently watching him.

"Why? Why the Fuck did we get chosen to do this? How the fucking hell are we going to get out of this alive?" He continuously repeated.

"I don't have a fucking clue how we're even gonna track theese mother fuckers dow-"

"JUST SHUT UP! SHUT YOUR NEGATIVE FUCKING MOUTH FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS YOU RETARDED SEAL! YOU HAVE NOT SHUT UP SAYING ALL KINDS OF SHITY NEGATIVE CRAP FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS!" Megan Screamed in his face clutching on to her brown hair like a mad man.

It was silent for a couples of seconds whilst Chris stared at her in shock.

"Thank You. Now, Em, please continue." She said sitting herself on the sofa and pulling Chris with her

"Right. We all know we will kick the ass of this ugly ape without even trying. We just need to make sure we do it right and not make any mistakes." I stated pushing a button which pulled our ideas whiteboard down from the ceiling. "Any ideas? Mason? You allways have a plan,"

"Right, well I was thinking, maybe we could..." He paused deep in thought and then looked at me "Nah, I got nothing."

I sighed "Has anyone got a plan?"

"Oh Oh Oh! I do! I do! I do" Megan shouted jumping up and down with her hand in the air. We all turned and looked at her waiting for her to continue "Right, well, how about we-" She began but was cut of by the phone ringing. Drew jumped out of his seat and dived over to It as though it was a baby.

"Hello? Yep-Okay-Yeah-Alright-When?-Okay-Where?-Uh huh-Yeah-Okay-All of us? Kay-Will do-Be there in a bit-Okay-Yeah-We will-Okay-Bye!" He spoke into the phone. All of us frowned at him and waited for him to talk. "Your plans gonna have to wait Meg, apparently they've tracked down one of the smaller drug dealing places and want us there now. The big guy says he only wants too of us." All the team looked at us and I let out a huff.

Me and Chris sighed standing up and got up grabbing our stuff and hoping into my van.

"Lets roll" Chris called sounding cockier than earlier.

"What happened to your we're going to die attitude?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him and starting the vans engine.

"Um, Lets just say that Megan scared the crap outta me." He said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Yeah, she's like that" I chuckled causing Chris to nod in response. "So, whats going on with you guys?" Chris had become my closest friend in the five years we were together considering we were around each other everyday.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Oh, come on. I've seen the way you to look at each other. It's so obvious you both feel the same about each other. Make it happen whilst you can. She's an impatient girl. Trust me, I know." I stated pulling up to a red light and looking over at Chris. His cheeks were slightly red and I couldn't help but smile. Two of my best friends were in love. With each other.

"I know. Anyway, whats going on with you and Liam? I saw you too in the garden this morning."

"Chris, I've told you before that neither of us have feelings for each other."