Chapter Six - I'm going to 'accidentally' shot him one day.

"I still don't don't get it." Megan complained pulling on her high heeled ankle boots. I let out a frustrated sigh.

"It's really not that hard to understand Meg. I shot her. Drake saw me. I left." I said in between applying lipgloss to my lips.

Me and Megan were currently getting ready to go out with the guys. I was wearing a tight white dress that stopped just above mid thigh with a pair of heeled black boots, my blonde hair cascading down to my hips in curls and a bit of make-up. Megan was wearing the same as me expect she has a red dress, her hair was straight and she was wearing normal black heels.

"Why though. Why did you shot her." She asked grabbing her tiny handbag and struggling to get down the stairs in her 6 inch heels.

"She's a bitch." I shurgged, grabbing my clutch and following her down the stairs.

"Still, no need to go all mad gun woman!" She called as we joined Mason, Drew and Liam in the kitchen taking shots. I chuckled at her and dumped my clutch on the table.

"DAMN GIRLS!" Drew shouted and I rolled my eyes at him. Liam came and pushing past us causing Megan to nearly fall of her heels.

"Where? Where's the girls dude?" He asked looking around the room. I shoved him onto the sofa and walked over to where the guys were taking shots. I picked up up one one after the other and gulpled them down as though they were water.

"Whats crawled up your ass?" Drew snorted and I walked over to him intimidatingly.

"You wanna say that again?" I growled and then burst out laughing when Drews eyes widened and he stepped back.

"Your either bipolar or on your-"He began but was cut of by Megan stuffing a dirty sock in his mouth.

"What? I was gonna say sprinkler time!" He called, waving his hands all over the place to prove his point.

"Guys! Emergency!" Chris screamed from up in his room. All of us in the kitchen exchange a look and all charged upstairs, only to be showed Chris stood in his pants with two different t-shirts in his hands.

"I don't know what shirt to wear." He said looking up at us with a worried look. I looked back at everyone and they all gave me a look which said 'He's your problem.' I huffed in response and walked towards.

"Well, I think that top looks quite nice." I said pointing to the bright pink shirt on his leff arm.

"Really?" He asked studying the top like a girl would.

"No!" I called walking out the door to a snickering Mason and megan. "Hurry up you brainless monkey!"

"Classic." Megan mumbled laughing.

"I'm going to 'accidentally' shot him too one day."

--

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!" Liam and Drew screamed at the top of their lungs, causing me to wince at the tone of their voice.

"Kill me now!" Mason shouted over the crowd. He banged his head on the table several times and I laughed at him.

We were currently sitting in the local Karaoke bar. Megan and Chris had gone to the bar 45 minutes ago to get more drinks but considering how long they'd been gone I assumed they'd found something... fun to do. Liam and Drew were currently on the stage doing karaoke and deafening the entire bar which meant that me and Mason were left at the booth on our own.

"How's the case going?" Partially shouting due to the dying cat screams which were the two singing idiots. It was relatively quiet where we were sat but the boys screeching could still be heard.