Crazy or stupid?

-Micah Williams

Danielle didn't stop on yelling at me that day, but she's not that kind of a person. Maybe, she's just that serious about this play. I know it's my fault, but I can't resist on eating too much when I know I won't get any fatter anymore. My bestfriend turned into a monster, and that day, we didn't talk that much. 

I saw Chelsea sleeping by the chair. Hope she's dead, so one demoness would vanish on earth. Danielle walked away and left us all inside the auditorium. Thank God, the overacting Mrs. Wilkins isn't there and my sympathy goes to Allison for being nice to Danielle even though sometimes Danielle meets her tantrums, poor Allison. 

Allison made the draft, the script, now she's going to write it over again, won't she be mentally stressed with what she's doing. If I'm in her case, I won't do anything about it, or I'd rather print it again. Well, maybe she saved it in her desktop for backups.

 After that moment, we went to our classrooms and were separated from each other, the time seems so slow that I felt like I want to change the clock's time. Well, I used to do that in our house to fool my dad about his favorite t.v. shows. Then tic-tac-tic-tac, finally, school's out, I can now breath. Inhale, exhale. 

I spotted Allison by the school's gate. And approached her, "Hey! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm super duper happy."

"After what happened earlier?"

"Yes, because it only means that I can-" then she stopped talking. Then she's murmuring to herself, this girl might be crazy. I don't know if Danielle's tantrums hit her and became crazy or because she's super smart and thinks about a lot of stuffs that she'd gone crazy.

I raised my eyebrow.

"It's nothing, I have to go. Bye, see 'ya." then she's gone.

I walked by myself on my way home, never thought I'd be this lonely without Danielle walking with me. I picked up my phone then texted her, 'Hey, sorry about earlier.', but she didn't reply. Before, it didn't take her a lot of seconds to respond, bet she hates me now. Lame, now I'm feeling like a little girl who lost her teddy bear.

Then suddenly, someone grabbed my hand then pull me towards the bushes. Thought it was some kind of ninja who'll be going to make me confess for something I've never done or someone who's going to kidnap me just to make Danielle suffer, to test our friendship and that would be some like Chelsea's puppies, just like in movies. But, I was wrong, the one who pulled me was Danielle herself.

She looked around like she killed someone. 

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Is she gone?" well, obviously, he didn't answer my question, he replied with a question too.

"Who?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm avoiding that nerdy girl, she's a kind of sneaky." 

"Why do you think so? I think she's nice," I paused, "and crazy."

"I noticed her following me ever since you befriended her, it creeps me out."

I remained silent. Never thought befriending people will do harm to others. 

"I'll talk to her." I volunteered.

"No, I have my own mouth, I'll talk with her," I can see she's serious, "But I need you?"

"Let me guess, I'll set you in a date to talk privately." 

"You're really using your brain." she smiled, "That's what I'm about to tell you."

"Ok. You know, great minds think alike."

We kept our conversations and plans privately and kept it as a secret to everyone. 

Later that night, I called Allison to ask her to talk with Danielle privately, just for fun. I lied when I told her I'll be with them, but Allison was surprised and I can hear her happiness in her voice, obviously and confirmed, this girl fell for the wrong person. I pity her, she may be crazy or stupid.  

Then after several minutes somebody called me, it was a guy whom I don't know, it wasn't Gabriel but it's using Allison's number. Maybe someone used her number to put a prank on me, maybe her brother. But I never thought she has a brother, thought she's the only child. Oh well, guess first impression does not really last... my bad.