Stage Fight

Stage Fight

Danielle Turner

"Yes, Mrs. Wilkins." I agreed with the fact that she's going to make a big change with this play. She put Chelsea and Cynthia away from this. I'm the new director, I'll get a scriptwriter, actors, etc. There's a lot of jobs I have to work with, I hope eye bags won't appear under my beautiful eyes. 

Everything was a fantasy but when I saw Chelsea, smiling at me, I'm in hell. "So, I heard you'll be taking in charge with the play."

Cynthia smiled too, "Congratulations, loser."

I gasped, I never like it when people call me loser or call me inappropriate names for my beauty. "Thank you, jock's mistresses.", I heard them gasped loud so I decided to walk away and meet Micah. 

When I went there, I saw Micah talking with the nerdie girl who owns a flat chest and an ugly face. Well, I should start watching over her. I smiled and walk towards them with my wonderful news, but it seems like they're more excited. Micah started to run towards me.

"Danielle, let's make a group." she smiled, I adored her smile, really. Now, I know why Gabriel wants to stick with her. "Me, you, your prince and this girl, Allison." she pointed at the nerd.

"Cool, since we're in the group, let's start the practicing.",  Geez, I forgot, Micah doesn't like stage plays, she hates being the center of attention, but she really needs to do this, to keep Chelsea away from this thing.

"That fast?" she asked me.

"No, until the scripts arrive."

"If you're in it, I'm with you, we're bestfriends, right?"

I smiled back. I figured that this nerd came from the Science Club and I knew she can make scripts.

 The nerdy girl, Allison, went near me. She looks stupid when she smiles at me, it's like, tomorrow would be the doomsday for me or maybe few minutes after this.

"I can help." she said with high pitch voice, now I wonder, this girl won't be a singer in her entire life, or maybe yes, if she uses autotune like the other people.

"Ok, you'll write scripts. Don't put your fantasy in it. Put something about a wonderful girl," I'm starting to visualize it."A modern Cinderella story. You're a bookworm, you can handle it."

"Ok." she smiled then winked. Ewww! A nerdy girl flirting with me, gross. If she's a handsome guy, I would rather smile than say eww, so I raised my eyebrow, telling her to start her job to get away from me. Eww!

 So she left, and started to bring her pad paper and her pen. Then, my prince finally came, wearing his grey t-shirt.

"Hey! What's up?" he sounded excited. He's so awesome, and he's so cute while smiling. I love his dimples so much.

I put everyone by my back so the only one he could see is me, I'm in heaven. It's weird to say, but I think I'm having mood swings, a very weird mood swings. I would like to play that particular Madonna song that makes me feel brand new no matter how old the song was. 

I saw him made his way to Micah but what I did is to smile like a little girl, but I've never been a little girl. I was a little boy then now a grown-up girl, you know what I actually mean. You've reached this chapter, bet you know all about it. 

I informed my prince all about the play and he agreed, so it's sort out already. I can breath now.

***

The next day, the nerdy girl approached me with her manuscripts. 

"I already made it, hope you like it." she smiled with her braces on.

"There's no formula in it?"

"No."

"How about other nerdy things?"

"None."

"Fantasies?"

"No, fairies, if that's what you actually mean."

I sighed, I didn't said fairies, I said fantasies, those little girls' dreams of several things. So, I stopped asking a lot of things, I can feel her nervousness in the air, and early that morning, she ruined my day. I don't like nervousness filling the air. So, I left.

I gave the manuscripts to Mrs. Wilkins, and she started reading it and nod while reading it, I think she liked it. After that, I called Micah, Gabriel and the recent members of the drama class who signed the papers for this play. I left the manuscripts on a table where Mrs. Wilkins place her stuffs, and perhaps it may be safe there.

I ran fast, caught Micah eating chocolate cookies, Gabriel playing basketball, and the others, doing random things but what surprised me was Sandra Parker, she's the last one in the list, and never thought she'll be there to sign, thought she's the loner type.

Then when I picked up Sandra, we ran together and found out, no one has ever entered by that time; Micah, Gabriel and the others weren't there until I see Chelsea. 

She was holding the manuscript then started to laugh, she put on the lighter and started to light up the manuscripts, she's crazy, absolutely crazy. I can't control myself so I ran towards then slapped her, and wishing her to be lost, and gone all away and never come back, it's crazy. I was screaming so hard.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

She smiled. "What you did, doesn't hurt my ego."

"I don't care whether it hurts or not. What do you want?"

"The role, everything you have now, friends, popularity, everything. I want everything!" she smiled, "Can you give me those?" then started to laugh. She's scary.

"She's drunk." Sandra whispered. I looked at her in disbelief. So, what I did, is to calm down, fighting with Chelsea won't be fair if she's not thinking too much. Well, when did she ever think of anything? She only thinks of herself.

"Face me when you calm down." I said.

"I'm calm. Maybe you're the one who should calm down." she said then sat in a chair. Then suddenly, she fell asleep.

That's crazy. I called Mrs. Wilkins, then I shouted at Micah, for not going. I asked the nerdy girl to make another one, and she kept asking me a lot of things. Just ignored it and there it goes.