Sexual frustrated by orange

All Kendall could think about, all fucking day, was ripping Logan's clothes off and having his way with him.

He doesn't know why, okay yes admittedly he does think about Logan a lot (Hey he's a teenager.). But it's normally not this bad; he had to sit through all of English with a raging boner, just because Logan bent over to sharpen a pencil!

So the minute they're in the apartment, he drags Logan into the bedroom and tackles him, straddling him as he claims his mouth with sloppy kisses.

Logan smirks a little when he feels Kendall's hard length, pressing against his thigh.

"I guess my experiment worked." He murmurs. Kendall who at this point was attacking his neck paused, he lifts his head up and quirks his eyebrows.

"What experiment?" He asks, he really wants to fuck right now, but his curiosity is getting the better of him.

"You know different colors are said to have different effects on you physically." He says, laughing on the inside at Kendall's confused expression, he goes on. "Yellow stimulates the brain, blue lowers blood pressure... ngggh," He moans arching his back as Kendall, who had grown bored, was back at marking Logan's neck.

"Orange." Logan gasps out, "is said to stimulate the sexual organs." At this Kendall gasps and pulling himself off Logan's neck and he looks at Logan, who is smirking,

In his bright orange t-shirt.

"You are EVIL." Kendall glares at Logan, whose smirk only grows wider.

"Well then," he says, moving to rub their erections together. "Maybe you should teach me a lesson."

End :)

More ------------->