Chapter Four

Feeling shivers run down my spine at the beautiful sight in front of my eyes. "Angel?" He flushes as his blue eyes meet my green. I must be dreaming... "What are you-" I begin. His beautiful smile being quickly replaced by a frown. "Who is it, Harry?" Turning around to look at Eleanor, the expression on her face changing quickly. "Louis!" she squeals.

"Louis?" I whisper, looking back at him and he whispers back. "Harry?" Certainly shocked at my name, as I am his.

I watch as Eleanor step's towards us, pushing past me before wrapping her arm's around his neck and she bring's him into a tight embrace. Feeling my heart drop, at the sudden action, I try my best to look away but I can't. "I'm sorry." He mouthed the word's, before I watched Eleanor kiss him. The boy I had made love to only a few week's ago. The same boy that made me feel, this kind of way. A way no one else could. The same boy that I had grown to like. I couldn't take in no more, turning around I walk away.

***

Joining the bunch of people in the patio hours later, I stand there awkwardly, glaring at the people that give me these nasty stares. After what happened earlier, after finding out that the boy I like is dating my so called sister, I could really use a drink right now. Grabbing a bottle of Cherry Vodka, I take a drink, not even bothering to get a cup. I walk over to an empty chair sitting down before, I hear my dad. "Harry, What are you doing? You're not supposed to be drinking." I guess I'm not, but I'm also not supposed to be fucking with Esther's boyfriend. I don't reply. No, instead I take another gulp from the bottle, feeling the burning sensation of the alcohol against my tongue. God I fucking miss this.

He tries taking the bottle from my hand's, but I push him away. "Harry, drinking isn't good for you." He tries again, and I turn to see Eleanor and Louis as they watch me as I push him once more. "Stop that," I slur my word's, catching me off guard, Louis step's forward taking the bottle from my hand's. My dad thank's him, as Louis gives him an assuring smile, before my dad walk's away. "Can I use your restroom?" He ask's turning around to look at Eleanor. "Yeah, come with me."

"Esther, wait." I mumble, and she turn's around to look at me. "It's Eleanor."

"What?" I raise my voice a hint of confusion noticeable in my voice, even though I already knew that wasn't her name. "Never mind, What do you want?" She replies.

"Let me take him." I breath out, pushing myself up and off the chair, before walking toward's the two. "What?"

"I-I got him." I  restate, winking to her. "C'mon kitten let's go." I whisper to Louis, as I walk by him. Hearing his small delicate foot step's behind me, I lead him into the house and up the stair's. "Harry, wait." I hear him say in his sweet gentle voice. "Does she know?" I ask stopping at my feet. "What?"

"What you do, Does she know?" I turn around. "No." He replies, looking at his feet and I step toward's him. "It's okay." I whisper as I lift his face up to look at me. "I'm so sorry." As we stand at the top of the stair's I hear a voice coming toward's us. Snatching his hand in mine, intertwining my finger's with his, I pull him into my room.

"Angel-" He say's in a low voice. Not helping myself I push him against the wall. Pressing my lips to his, catching him off guard but he doesn't pull away. Pressing myself into him he places his hand on my chest, running his hand down to meet my bulge. Letting out a moan into his mouth at his touch, as he palms me from the outside. 

I've been waiting long enough for this. Grasping his ass, I lift him up and he move's his hand up to my hair. Wrapping his leg's around my torso. Sliding my tongue into him, as my curls fall to my face, Louis mindlessly pushes them back, holding them on my head.

Pulling away, and setting him down I walk over to my bed, sitting down. "C'mere, Show me what you can do with your pretty little ass."

"Wanna see you beg, Angel." He smirks. "Please." and Louis walks over to me wrapping his arm's around my neck. Grinding down on my lap, and rolling his hip's. My erection digging into his thigh, trapped in my pant's. "Fuck." not helping myself, I attach my lip's to his once more and without hesitation, Louis kisses me back hungrily, licking into the ridges of my mouth. Sliding my hand to his jean's, feeling for what I knew I would find, before freeing two of my fingers and coaxing them into Louis' mouth.

He moan's loudly, using his tongue to desperately suck at my fingers. Rubbing the pad of my thumb over his cheek and tapping his thigh signaling him to lift himself up, "Angel.." he begin's "Not now."

"Harry.." He tries again. "No, I just got you back." I protest. "I can't Harry,"

"Why not cos' there's people downstairs and Eleanor? Cos' that didn't stop you two week's ago at the club. You were all over me, the way I was You."

"No its not that, it's because I have to wee." He replies, biting his lower lip, blushing at his words. "Right I forgot."

"The bathroom's just across the hall." I reply.  Lifting himself up, He looks back at Me as he walks towards the door and he smirks. "Next time."  He says, wincing before walking out the door, and closing it behind him. Such a tease.

~~~

A/N :  Hey guys, I have final's this week and I apologize in advance if I don't update a lot this week. I usually update every other day but idk about this week, I might be a bit busy but I'll try to best to do so.  
~Dani