Three little words (BTS Jin fanfic)

Jesi's pov

"Yoboseyo? Oh..... Hey! I am so sorry that you can't go to Korea with us." I tell my friend over the phone. My name is jesi , I am twenty years old, and I have lived in America all of my life. My two best friends, Josee and molli, and I have been learning Korean since we were in middle school. Now molli and I are are moving to Korea , but Josee can't come with us to Korea because she is finishing college in America. Molli and I are boarding a plane to Seoul Korea!

"who is it?" molli asks me as she puts our carry on bags into the cubby above our seats.

"it's Josee." I tell her

"Josephina!" molli steals my phone and puts it on speaker."wazup Josephina ?!?!" Molli says in her best Spanish accent.

"hey molli!" Josee says, sounding annoyed. Josee hates being called Josephina.

"anyway. Like I was saying! I feel bad for you. I mean, being stuck in America while molli and I are on our way to Korea. It must suck. You know. Staying in America where all of the stupid guys are, and me and molli will be where the smart and amazingly hot guys are." I say with fake sympathy.

"well that's okay because I don't feel sorry for myself. I feel sorry for the people of seoul." Josee says.

. "why?" I ask her, feeling a little concerned

"because....." she says. "They will have to put up with you two for the rest of your lives!" Josee laughs. Molli laughs to. She is laughing so hard that she falls back into her seat.

"Oh the horror!!!" she yells in between breaths and laughter.

"okay. Well we have to go, we are about to take off so we will try to call you when we land. Bye!"I tell Josee.

"Okay. Bye!" she says, then hangs up.

Molli and I sit down and start listening to music. Molli has her eyes closed and she is mouthing the the words to her music. I feel the plane zoom off of the runway and take off into the sky. This is it. I'm going to Korea!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is my first fanfic and my first time using wattpad so if you judge please don't judge too harshly, and I know that there is not any "fling" in this chapter but here in a couple of chapters you will be feeling the feels hard........ So ....... Enjoy