New home

JESI'S POV

I watch Jin as he carries molli. His shoulders are really big... And he has the sweetest smile.... The kindest eyes... A voice of silk.... And a personality that can melt even the coldest heart.

We walk most of the way in silence .... But then molli wakes up.

"Ahhhhh!!! What the hell?!?!?" molli yells, hitting Jin, causing him to almost drop her.

"Molli, Molli, Molli!!! It's me... Jin" he laughs .

" what.... Why? Oh my nugget ..... Don't do that! I could have been kidnapped or raped.... Or worse.... I could have been sold to a factory .... Then I would have to WORK!!!! So you know how bad that would be?!?!?" she scolds him.

Jin laughs more, as he sets Molli gently on the ground. I can't help but smile at Jin's laugh. His laugh is so cute... Ugh.... Why do I think this?! Jesi , you babo!!! You can't do this. You are just his friend !!! Nothing more!

"Earth to jesi..." Molli says laughing. I snap out of my thoughts and Molli and Jin were both looking at me.

"Are you okay blop?" Molli asks me.

"Yes... I am fine bloop.. Just tired ." I smile at her .

" ooookayyyy then..." Molli says. Next thing that I know, I am being picked up. I freeze .... It's Molli... Molli is carrying me... I freak out and wrap my arms around her neck , burry me face I'm her shoulder , kick my legs, and i start to scream.

" MOLLI... PUT ME DOWN... YOURE GOING TO DROP ME !!!" I tell at her.

"No" she says simply.

"MOLLI!" I scream again.

"No" she says plainly.

"PLEASE!??!" I beg her.

"Fine.." she says dropping me, causing me to land on my butt.

"Owwwww.... You stupid kid!!!" I yell at her. I look at Jin. He is holding his stomach, laughing hard.
Molli joins in on the laughter... Then I do also.

"Yah!!! It's not funny!! My butt really hurts!" I say, laughing.
Jin helps me up and we continue walking to the dorm.

JIN'S POV

Wow..... These two seem really close.... Like me and the boys. They are the funniest girls that I have ever met... Jesi is funny because of how shy she is.... But Molli.... Ehhhh.... I don't really know what she is... But she is something else... They both are.

I reach out my hand to help Jesi off of the ground. She hesitates, but she grabs my hand. I freeze for a couple of seconds before pulling her up.... Her hands .... They are so small ... And they are really cold...

After helping her up, we continue walking to the dorm. I dont know what I am going to tell the guys.... I am coming home at around four in the morning with Jesi and Molli .... I hope that they can really stay with us.... I really didn't think this through...

I mean... We only have seven rooms.... Maybe they could sleep on the couch? No! These girls need a bed... Hmmmm.... Oh I know! I could share a room with one of the boys and they could have my room..... But what about my Mario collection?... Ummm ...... I don't know.... And if army found out that bangtan has two girls living in the dorm.... They would go crazy !!! What if Namjoom or manager nim says no?! Ahhhh I don't know what to do!!! Maybe it will work out ... Maybe...