Homeless?

JIN'S POV

I shut the door quietly and begin to walk, the cold night air nipping at my skin. I shiver and continue to walk. I don't know why I'm walking. I just am. I look at my phone. Three thirty. Ugh.... I woke up with a really weird feeling. Like something bad happened. I couldn't get back to sleep, so now I'm walking. My mind wanders from subject to subject. Work. Friends. Family...... Jesi.

For some reason, I can't stop thinking about her. Ever since yesterday when we met.

The way she danced. So gracefully on her toes. So carefully. As if she made wrong move, the world itself would end.

The way she looked. So beautiful, with her snow white skin, and deep grey eyes that contain flecks of icy blue. So peaceful. Her face was rested, yet so full of concentration and emotion.

What she wore. She had on a strapless black dress that hugged her torso tightly, then fluffed out at her waist, and ended at mid thigh. Under the dress, was black tights with holes in the knees, exposing her pale knees. Black sleeves ran from the base of each of her fingers, up to her elbows. Her jet black hair was wavy, and fell loosely down her back, ending just below her butt, almost as long as her dress. On her feet were light pink point shoes that had ribbons lacing up her leg until her slightly exposed knees.

Also, the way that she acted. She was different when she was dancing compared to when she was not. When I first saw Jesi, she was dancing. She held her head high, as if nothing in the universe could ever bring her down.She was moving so confidently, like nobody could ever make her doubt herself. But thats not how she acts when she is not dancing. When she stopped dancing, she changed so quickly. She hid behind her long hair, and tried to shrink herself as small as posable. She was very tense and somber looking.... Even though she was smiling, it looked full of pain. Even though she was laughing, it sounded full of misery. Even though her eyes sparkled with light, I could see a shimmer of sadness.

I wanted so badly to ask if something was wrong, but I couldn't build up the courage to do it. The entire time that the guys an I were with Jesi and molli, I was looking at Jesi, trying to think of way to figure out why she looks so sad. I am pulled out of my thoughts as I see that I am close to the garden where I met Jesi....... I may as well.... I have nothing else to do.

I enter the garden and walk over to the weeping willow tree. I sit down on the large concrete circle surrounding the willow. This is where I first saw Jesi. Dancing, here, under this willow tree.

I look up at the sky and see billions of stars, but one star in particular catches my eye. One single star, all alone in an empty part of the sky. This star is all alone, but it is just as bright, and just as beautiful as any of the other stars, probably even more so. This star...... This one little star...... All alone....... This single star that out shines most of the stars in the sky, even though it is all alone....... It's Jesi.

Jesi was telling the guys and I about how she didn't have anyone, except molli, that was around and cared for her. She was pretty much all alone. Thinking of this made me upset. How could anyone not like Jesi? How could no one care for her? She is so amazing.

I see someone walking up to the willow tree that I am sitting under. I hide behind the tree until I can see the person clearly. A short, skinny, perfect figure approached the tree...... Jesi?

Jesi stops under the tree and sighs heavily.

" I miss you so much... Nothing is working out in my life..... Everything is going wrong. It's so hard... I don't think that I can hold on much longer.... But I have to..... For molli! I can't leave just yet.... I wish I had the chance to meet you in person. Everything is just so bad...... And now THIS has happened!" she says soft and shakily, looking at the sky.