Texts and tradgedies

JESI'S POV

Molli and I watched the boys walk away. I have to admit, they are pretty cute. Actually they are REALLY cute. I was going to say something, but Molli speaks up first... Well its actually more of a screech.

"OH MY CHICKEN NUGGET!!!! JIMIN IS SOOOO HOT!!! AND DID YOU SEE THAT BUTT!?!" Molli screams. I cover my ears that are now in pain.

"Owwww! WHAT THE HELL?! YOU UGLY RAT!" I yell at her. Molli looks at me and tries to act innocent.

"What did I do?" she asks cutely.

"You know what you did... And don't try to do the puppy face. You don't look cute. You look like a constipated sloth." I tell her. She pouts and puts her hands on her hips.

"well you know what..." She starts, but I cut her off by rolling my eyes and walking away. Molli runs after me and tackles me.

"Dam it molli!" I yell at her.

"well next time I'm talking to you..... You won't walk away... Will ya?" she says and hits me on the head.

"That hurt!" I whine, rubbing my head.

"Yeah... So does knowing that you don't love me. Yeah that hurts a lot, but i don't whine about that!"

I glare at her ."Yes... You do... You whine about ALL THE TIME!" I exclaim.

"Oh... Yeah. I guess I do." she says then she makes a bubble with her mouth.

" yeah.... Shut you up." I say, earning a slap from molli. I let out a small chuckle. "Okay! Okay! You win! C'mon.... Let's go home." I tell her.

After Molli and I get home, molli goes straight to the kitchen for food.

"Jesi, what do you want to eat?" Molli yells from the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry." I say. Molli walks into the living room, over to the couch, then plops down on me. She is hiding something behind her back. I know molli, and I know exactly what she has behind her back.

"Molli... Put put the ready whip down... Now molli" I begin to speak but it's too late... Molli sprayed the whipped cream all over me.

"HEY!!! IM GOING TO GET YOU BACK FOR THAT!!!" I yell at her.

She drops the whipped cream as she starts to run to her room. I grab the whipped cream and run after. She tries to shut her door but I push through it and jump on her. Then I pin her on her back and begin to spray the whipped cream on her face. I make a big whipped cream mustache and an even bigger beard. Then I draw a whipped cream line from the corner of her right eyebrow to the corner of the left.

"I look like a freaking old man.." molli screams, looking in the mirror.

"YOU ARE AN OLD MAN!!!!" I yell at her.

"ha ha ha...." she says sarcastically. " I'm going to take a shower." she tells me. I nod, then go to my room to do the same.

Our new house has two stories. The bottom floor has a kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, and a game room. The top floor has four bedrooms, each with it's own bathroom. There is also a office and a movie room on the top floor. My parents paid for the house, and they pay half if the rent. I don't know why, but I offers to par the while rent and they said no. Another good thing is that there is also a dance room on the bottom floor that can be used for parties, or just for whenever I feel like dancing.

I have been dancing ever since I could walk. Nobody ever taught me how to dance..... I kind of just learned by myself. I was the best dancer in all if my classes. When I was in eighth grade, my dance instructor put me in the twelfth grade class. My dancing also paid for my collage classes back in America. My dancing is nothing now.