Chapter 1

I woke up to the hushed sounds of my husband's breathing. I rolled over and smiled at his sleeping figure. I kissed his lips lightly and climbed out of bed to start breakfast. As I entered the kitchen I saw a tall figure standing at the counter in front of me.
"Morning, Winter." A yawning voice spoke.
"Morning, Sammy. Sleep well?" I asked my younger in-law.
"Yep." He responded as he took a sip of his coffee. Sam crossed the bunker's kitchen and sat down at the table to read the news. I walked to the fridge and pulled out three eggs. I turned around and looked at Sam. His hair was still messy and he still had his pjs on.
"You want some eggs, San?" I asked the tired man.
"No thanks, Winter." He said as he put the paper down. He got up and proceed to walk towards me. I turned toward the stove and put a pan on the burner.
As I turned the heat on Sammy put his hand on my shoulder.
"No case today." He informed me and he kissed the crown of my head.
"Thanks Sam." I watched him trudge out of the kitchen. 
Moments later, as I was setting the eggs onto plates for Dean and I, I heard foot steps shuffling into the kitchen.
"Morning, Snow." I heard my husband's gravely voice speak my pet name.
"Morning, Dean-O. Breakfast?" I picked up the plates and walked to the table.
"Yes, ma'am." He responded, pouring himself coffee. He poured another cup and sat down across from me at the table.
"Looks good, babe." He said handing me my coffee and picking up the paper.
"Sam already looked. He said there's no case." I said as I took a bite of egg. Dean nodded as we enjoyed our breakfast. We striked up conversations about anything and everything. Dean and I have been married for two years now. We've talked about having a family before but that was only once. So I decided to bring it up again.
"So, since the apocalypse is over and nothing big is happening at the moment, what's your opinion on starting a family. Are you still looking forward to staring one?" I questioned before I took a sip of my coffee.
"I would love to. The only reason I didn't before is because we didn't have a home for our child to grow up in. Now that we found this place I'm hoping we could start one soon." Dean answered and he grabbed my hand.
"How about you get the first shower and I'll clean up the dishes." Dean smiled at me.
"Thanks, sweetie." I smiled back and stood up. I kissed Dean's lips gently and left to go take a shower.