Chapter 4

It  felt like forever but it was finally 6 p.m. I wore a pair of dark skinny jeans and my nice maroon flannel over a white tanktop. I curled my hair and did a neutral smokey eye. I wore my new boots that had a small heel. Dean wore a nice navy blue button up shirt and rolled up the sleeves. He finished off his look with a pair of dark jeans like mine and a pair of boots he only wore for special occasions. Before heading out the door, Dean opened the present Sam and Cas bought him. Sam got him a couple cassette tapes that Dean was looking everywhere for and Cas got him a couple new flannel shirts he wanted. I told Dean to head out to the car while I grabbed my purse. After Dean walked out the door I told Cas about my pregnancy. He smiled and hugged me while congratulating me. I hugged Sam goodbye and I grabbed my purse and got in the car. I gave Dean a quick kiss and we took off for the steak house.
---------------------------------
After we got home we went to our room so I could give him his present. His first present was a new record for his phonograph he found when we moved into the bunker. Then I gave him the box with the pregnancy test in it. When he opened it it took him a second to realize what it was. Then his eyes lit up with joy as he looked me strait in the eye. He started to tear up.
"Are you serious?" He asked me, a smile starting to spread across his face. I nodded and he got up while picking me up and spinning me around. We both laughed and he put me down and gave me a long passionate kiss.
"Does San and Cas know?" He asked. I nodded.
"I wanted to surprise you for your birthday and I just had to tell somebody." He smiled at me.
"That's okay. I don't even care. I'm just glad we're finally starting out long awaited family." He said kissing me yet again.