Chapter One: Be Our Babies Mom.

Chapter One

Liam's POV

Me and Niall have been talk about having a surrogate mother and we finally figured out who we want in to be. Today we're going to ask her We walked up to her. "Hey Bella. Can we talk to you?" I asked. "Of course." She smiled. "What's up?" She asked. "Well you know how much me and Niall love each other. We've been thinking about having a child together. Of course we would have a surrogate mother. We were wondering if you would mind helping us?" Her eyes lit up. "OH MY GOSH! REALLY? THAT'S GREAT! I WOULD LOVE TO! I'M SO EXCITED!" She screamed. This took a load off my shoulders. I'm so happy she agreed. "Thank you so much. This means alot to us." Niall said on the edge of tears. I grabbed his hand and gave it a light squeeze. I kissed Nialls cheek to let him know I'm here. "I'm honored that you asked me." Bella said crying. "Awh, Love. Of course we'd ask you. We trust you. And I know we can trust you with our babies life. We wouldn't want a total stranger to carry our baby." I told her. "I understand. Thank you guys for trusting me so much." She told us. "Of course." I smiled at her. "I'll go ahead and call the doctor and schedual an appointment." I told them. "Be right back."

Niall's POV

I'm so glad Bella agreed. This means so much to me. I love Liam with all my heart and just the thought of having a child with Liam makes my heart leap. I want a family with him so bad. We still haven't told managment about us yet. We will soon though. I'm just happy as long as we have him. "Bella you have thes appointment tomorrow at three. We'll take you there." Liam said walking into the room. "Okay." She smiled. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "Let's watch a movie." Liam suggested. "Juno. I feel like it's kinda appropriate at the moment even though we aren't in high school and I didn't sleep with some dude and get knocked up. I'm also not giving the baby up for adoption, I'm a surrogate mother. Okay so it's nothing like our situation but I am giving you guys a baby and it's an awesome movie so lets watch it." Bella ranted. Liam and I just laughed at her. "Juno it is." Liam said still laughing. "YAY." Bella cheered. We sat and watched Juno. Bella quoted almost the whole movie. I really liked the guy at the store. He was funny. 'That ain't no etcha-sketch. That's one doodle that can't be undid home skillet.' That was great. "Oh look at the time. It's midnight. I bettet get going." Bella said. "Alright. We'll pick you up tomorrow at eleven thirty. "Okay. See you tomorrow." She told us walking out. "Are you ready for bed baby?" Liam asked me. "Yes LiLi. I'm tried." I said. "Me too." He took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. We both stripped to our boxer briefs and cuddled in bed. "I'm so happy." I whispered tracing his perfect abs with my fingers. "I am too. Do you want to tell managment tomorrow after the appointment?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I hope they don't try to keep us apart." I whispered scared. "Baby nothing, and I mean nothing could keep us apart. I love you Niall." I smiled. "I love you too Liam." I said meaning every word of it. "Good night babe." He kissed my forehead. "Good night." I said.

---

A/N

Important.

The first chapter. Who is happy I'm starting a sequal?! I am! GUYS I HAVE BIG NEW! IT WAS A BIG CHOICE FOR ME AND I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! I love you all! Enjoy