Chapter Six: A Talk With Darcy.

Chapter Six

Emily's POV

"I'm not ready to have sex again, I just wanted to show you I can still be sexy too." I bite my lip. Trying to not let the tears spill over. Lately I've felt like if I don't show him how sexy I can be he will want to be with someone else. Someone who is sexy. Just the thought of Harry's hands on another woman makes me sick. "Babe. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met." He tells me staring into my eyes. "But I'm not sexy?" I question blinking the tears down to my cheeks. "Of course you are!" He says. "But you're so much more than that to me!" He continues. "Okay." I say sitting down on the bed and taking my ice cream. Harry and I lay down in bed falling asleep to finding Nemo.

I hear one of the babies crying and get up quickly so they don't wake Harry. I walk into the nursery and see that it's Darcy crying. Picking her up I look at the clock. "Baby girl, it's two in the morning. What's the matter?" I ask, knowing she can't answer me. "Do you need your butt changed?" I ask her. I lay her on the changing table and grab the diapers and wipes. I start talking to her. "So darlin', mommy went to the doctor yesterday. They say she's getting bad again. Her depression is getting worse. She's trying really hard to stay positive for you though. She loves you alot, you and your bubby. You guys are the best thing that's ever happened to her." I tell her. She's just smiling and making spit bubbles. I walk over to the rocking chair and start singing to her.

---

A/N Sorry it's so short. I PROMISE I WILL WRITE AGAIN TOMORROW. I love you all.