Chapter Two: Surprises.

Chapter Two

Liam's POV

We picked Bella up and now Niall and I are in the waiting room at the doctors. "Bella-" "Yes." We stood up. "Well everything looks fine. We're going to put the eggs in her now." He smiled. "Thank you." We grinned back. Then he walked back to Bella. "That was easier than I expected." Niall told me. "Let's call Simon and tell him?" I said it coming out more like a question. "Yah." Niall said. You could see the worry in his eyes. "It's okay baby. They won't tear us apart. I'm right here." I reasure him. He gives me a light smile. "I know." He sighs.

"Hey Simon." I say once he answers. "Hey. How are you?" He asks. "I've been good. I need to talk to you." I told him. "What about?" He asks. "Well Niall and I are in love." I say and he stays silent. "And we're having a baby." That won't do. I'll talk to you tomorrow." My jaw dropped.

Zayn's POV

Aaron and I have been hanging out alot lately. He hasn't pulled any stunts lately so it hasn't been to weird. I like the way feel whe I'm with him though. I feel full of life. Like I can do anything. "Hey Zaynie." His nickname for me made me shift in my seat. "Yah?" I asked. "I'm going to go to the store really quick. Do you want anything?" He asked. "No thanks." I smiled. "Be careful." I told him. He kissed my cheek. "I will." He smiled back. And then he left. He usually kisses my cheek everytime we part. That's what friends do, right? It's in a friendly wat. Who am I kidding, no it's not. I just love the way his lips feel on me. I don't know what I'm saying. My thoughts are interupped with my phone ringing. "Hello?" I said. "Hi. Is this Zayn Malik?" They asked. "Yes who is this?" "I'm calling from Mercy hospital. I'm afraid Aaron Collier has been in a car accident." I hung up and jumped in my car. When I arrived at the hospital I ran to the front desk. "Aaron Collier?" I asked quickly. "Room 206." The lady told me. I ran and stumbled into the door. I look at Aaron laying in the hospital bed. The doctor walked in. "You must be Zayn." I nodded my head. "He is uncounsious at the moment. He will be okay though." He told me. I just nodded, afraid that if I tried to talk I'd cry. The doctor left me alone with Aaron and I just stared at him. "Fuck." I whispered. "Fuck." I yelled this time. "This is my fault. God I shouldn't have let you go. But I didn't think twice about it. I should've been with you. Now you're in this stupid hospital. I should have went instead of you. I should've told you I'd go instead. I hope you're okay, god if somethings wrong when you wake up I'll kill someone." I rant getting louder with everyword. "Got this is my fault. I'm so sorry." I cry. "Aaron. I-I love you. Please wake up. Please." I cry holding his hand. "Please." I whisper.

---

A/N

Hope you like it! YOU'RE WELCOME AARON. I love you all.