Chapter nine: Finding Her.

Harry's POV

I finally get home from my parents with the kids, they are both sound asleep in their car seat and all I want to do is cuddle with Emily and fall asleep. I know I've been distant but I've just been so stressed out. Simon announced we have another tour coming and I don't know how to tell her. "Em, I'm home!" I yell as I walk in. I take the babies to the nursery and put them to sleep then go up to the room. When I see that Emily isn't in there I frantically look around, I hear the water running in the bathroom, assuming she s in the tub I calm down and walk in. Everything from there happens in slow motion. I look over to the tub that is overflowing with red water. I see Emily laying in the tub, fully dressed, eyes shut. I run over to the tub and pick her up out of the now freezing water. I notice the razor blade floating out of the tub. I sit on the floor holding Emily's limp body. "Emily." I whisper, my voice sounding broken but her eyes stay shut. "Emily!" I yell this time not recognizing my own voice.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call the police. "She's not breathing. Help." I say sounding desperate. "Sir, can you tell me the address?" I quickly give them the address and the woman says "Thank you sir, an ambulance is on it's way." I hang up and put my phone in my pocket. I pick Emily up and take her down stairs to wait for the ambulance. It feels like hours, I grow angry because they aren't here yet but I know its only been a few minutes. After what feels like eternity I hear them on our street and I open the door and just wait. Paramedics run in and take Emily out on a stretcher. They ask me if I'm coming with them to the hospital but I tell them I have the babies and I'll meet them there. I frantically call the boys and get the babies ready, then we head off to the hospital where everything can change...