Miraculous Lady Bug chapter 1: new kid part 2

"So, where did you come from?" I looked at him obviously confused. "I mean, what country or state did you come from?" I looked down at my necklace, it was a heart, it was a heart with a blue stone in the middle.
"I came from Tokyo, Japan. Till I had to move here." I said the last part quietly but apparently he heard.
"What do you mean? Don't you have family here?" I sighed and shook my head.
"That's why I had to move here. My family got killed in a fire. They say I was lucky that I wasn't in the mansion at the time and they also say it's suspicious." I touched the blue stone.
"Shiro- ." He started but someone interrupted him.
"Adrien! Where have you been! We're going to be late for class!" A kid yelled running over to us. "Who's your friend?" He asked just now noticing me.
"My name is Shiro, nice to meet you." I bowed.
"Wait, you are shiro? As in Shiro Hiragana! The Prince of Tokyo!"
I was mentally hitting myself ' I should've changed my first name!'
"Huh? What do you mean? This is Shiro Hiruan." Adrien said.
No, it's Hiragana. His family got killed in a fire and Shiro was the only one to survive so far. He was transferred here for protection."
I wondered how he knew all this.
"How do you know all this?" I asked sternly.
"Internet, duh!" I was confused again.
"Internet? What's internet?" I asked.
"How about we talk about this later. Right now we need to get to class." Adrien grabbed my hand and started walking again.
"Oh! By the way, my name is Nino. I'm Adriens best friend." The kid said walking beside me.
"Ok, nice to meet you, Nino. I said.